ARA Review by parthdedaniya of The Warramunga's War

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
parthdedaniya
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by parthdedaniya of The Warramunga's War

Post by parthdedaniya »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Warramunga's War.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Greg you beauty. I have read whole book in just 2 days. Book has ability to attract and convince audiences.

The Warramunga’s War by Greg Kater, the first book of the Warramunga Trilogy, is a cross between an espionage thriller and a historical fiction. With a smoothly flowing storyline, consistent pace, likable characters, and vivid imagery, this book will appeal to a broad range of readers.

i liked that are been given an idea how our Australian aborigines have served in the war . I was looking forward to this and wasn't disappointed. I liked the style of writing and the book kept me up some nights. I liked how the characters went about thier tasks during the second world war If you are interested in reading a bit about what happened during the world war 2 end learn a bit about Egypt at the same time have a read and enjoy this book. I did Harrie NSW Australia.

Jamie and Jacko leave their mark on the war against Rommel in northern Africa. Upon returning home to Australia, the pair become war criminal hunters and track a desperate, murderous gang across the outback. The ending is anti-climatic, but a good read if you like WWII...

I want to give 4 out of 5 star as the book has ability to attract audience.

View The Warramunga's War on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”