ARA Review by Q Rigal of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Q Rigal
Favorite Book: A Dream For Peace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

ARA Review by Q Rigal of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Q Rigal »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

5/5.
A fascinating book; I think it is a good idea for the author to write the series. I will be waiting for the next book. I recommend this book to real read lovers.

In Belle Ami's book, Angela Renatus is a painting historian full of dreams about Leonardo Da Vinci, Giuliano Medici, and his mistress, Fioretta Gorini.

When the dreams change into reality, she starts to ask in the adventure that they are in reality dreams. Angela's lifestyle isn't deciding as deliberate.

What was imagined to be a promising start to her occupation -- an internship at the museum -- is now no longer the dream job she wanted for herself. The museum director is a gentleman, and Angela has to reject his advances.

Meanwhile, the art detective Alex contacts her a few missing paintings... by Leonardo Da Vinci. I asked; Is it an accident? Is it destiny? The secret went deeper. 

Angela and Alex went on an adventure to discover if the painting in reality exists. What they discover, you must read it.!

This book is magical and a historical suspense story with reincarnation at its center—well-written, brief-paced. The author skillfully switches from the present to different time periods, and I liked being given an additional glimpse of the different characters.

I found the story original and exciting and matched with the author's writing capabilities.

The secret was surprising, and the reincarnation point made it additional to me, as someone reading about this phenomenon.

When you read a book like this one of romantic and suspense you will deliver to absorb every little thing you should admire organically.

In this book, the plotting,  the characterization, the mood, the methods, the clues, the resolutions, and the romance are all here.

In reality, I admire this inside work of the first-rate romantic suspense writer that I find it nearly not viable to pluck out the aspects, discuss and describe them and point out strategies for this writer to encompass them in her work.

Her method of writing romantic suspense is organic to me.

I enjoyed the historic and romantic points most of all. For readers who love history, art, romance, and some paranormal, I recommend this book.

View The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”