ARA Review by N+Retallick of Revived

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
N+Retallick
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

ARA Review by N+Retallick of Revived

Post by N+Retallick »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Revived.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Five out of five stars. 30th Century: Revived is definitely written by a scientist. It is obvious Mark Kingston Levin put a lot of thought and research into this book. Science fiction can lead a reader pondering, ‘can this really happen?’
as a twin she just met. Jennifer and her twin sister jump back and forth between the twenty-seventh century and thirtieth century.

Nice art work. I love the picture of Tasmania in the year 2919. There are other surprises in the story also. I didn’t expect a history lesson on Erwin Schrodinger and his equation that might solve the mystery of the universe.

The story is very futuristic. Floating cities that can be moved north or south depending on the weather, greenhouses with new technology for growing food, and energy supplies from Earth are being sent out.

I thought “my love”, and “I love you” were used too often but it keeps the story human. I could have done without the sex scenes which of course is different than the rape. I would rather have taken a quantum physics exam. The unethical behavior of the professor was a twist I didn’t expect in a sci-fi book. I wouldn’t expect mixed marriages to be a problem in the future. Overall this is a good book. I thought the book is well written and played like a movie in my imagination.

View Revived on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”