Finding Jesus' bones?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2019 Book of the month, "The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment" by Richard L. Haight
Areej Tahir
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-areej-tahir.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty

Re: Finding Jesus' bones?

Post by Areej Tahir »

Delaney35 wrote: 01 Mar 2019, 13:25 I think this may have been a metaphor for finding his mental enlightenment, so to speak. I thought it was an odd part though and didn't fully understand what he meant by it.
exactly! I am sure it was supposed to be a metaphor but the idea was a little hard to grasp.
Namaste23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-namaste23.html
Latest Review: Did you know by Ashok Bhaskaran

Post by Namaste23 »

I’ve never had any sort of vision so I don’t have experience with it. It seemed quite strange to me about Jesus’s bones, but maybe it’s just how his purpose manifested. When I was reading the book, I though he was literally supposed to go look for his bones, maybe that’s why it sounded strange to me thinking about it know.
Onyinyechi Obi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinyechi-obi.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Onyinyechi Obi »

This could have been a metaphor for his reaching a state of mental enlightenment, in my opinion. Though I wasn't really sure what he meant by it, I thought it was a strange section.
Samuel Okoye 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Samuel Okoye 2 »

I think by the metaphor 'Finding Jesus' bones' the author is attempting to unearth the purest unadulterated message that Jesus' teachings communicate.

Return to “Discuss "Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight”