Are we meeting a turning point? On which decision have you come up after reading the book?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2019 Book of the month "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski
User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Are we meeting a turning point? On which decision have you come up after reading the book?

Post by Ayat paarsa » 01 Jan 2019, 23:05

Days passed when the diagnosis of cancer was considered a death message. There are many treatments of cancer in conventional, complementary and alternative (CAM), and integrative medicine now.

Conventional medicine includes chemotherapy (allopathic drugs), surgery, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, stem cell transplant, vaccine therapy, blood transfusion, and hormone therapy. This is a modern type of medicine. Mostly synthetic drugs are used in this medical system that are not far from side effects.

Complementary and alternative medicine (CAD) is a type of medical system that includes all homeopathic, naturopathic, Ayurveda, and Chinese types of medicine. This is an old type of medical system. Mostly natural (based on whole food) supplements are used in this system.

Integrative medicine is another type of medical system. This is an intelligent combination of CAM and conventional medicine. It takes the whole person into consideration, including all aspects of lifestyle.

The author of the book, Miss. Sylvie Beljanski, believes that integrative medicine can cure cancer if done intelligently. However, she also says that supplements should be of high quality and natural. The profound research of the author's father is also based on a non-toxic and natural cure. These natural supplements are available on the author's website.

On which decision have to come up after reading the book? Is cancer curable? If so, which type of medical system/medicine would you favor?
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

User avatar
briellejee
Posts: 565
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 23:40
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 2
2018 Reading Goal: 120
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
2017 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading: The World of Ato
Bookshelf Size: 206
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Post by briellejee » 02 Jan 2019, 00:00

I think after reading it, cancer seems to be curable if corporate greed won't come in the way. As also said in the book, both medical systems may need to work hand in hand, especially in late stages, in order to beat cancer. I would favor both of them actually. I was a bit skeptic at first about alternative medicine, but I can see where it could help where orthodox medicine can't.
"Not all that is gold glitters, not all who wander are lost"

Bavithra M
Posts: 170
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 08:38
2018 Reading Goal: 10
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Currently Reading: Inspirience: Meditation Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bavithra-m.html
Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia

Post by Bavithra M » 02 Jan 2019, 00:46

In my opinion there is an solution for all problems and all diseases. Modern medicines has created cancer to be a big taboo and non curable just to make money. Cancer has become a taboo only in the past 10 years before that no one had cancer or very less people only had cancer. According to me cancer is curable but the modern medicinal mafia has purposely not revealed the medicines to cure cancer just to make money.
Bavithra M

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 02 Jan 2019, 03:26

briellejee wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 00:00
I think after reading it, cancer seems to be curable if corporate greed won't come in the way. As also said in the book, both medical systems may need to work hand in hand, especially in late stages, in order to beat cancer. I would favor both of them actually. I was a bit skeptic at first about alternative medicine, but I can see where it could help where orthodox medicine can't.
Yeah, I also feel that merging both conventional and alternative (integrative medicine) is a great idea. Thanks for giving an insightful look at this topic.
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 02 Jan 2019, 03:30

Bavithra M wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 00:46
In my opinion there is an solution for all problems and all diseases. Modern medicines has created cancer to be a big taboo and non curable just to make money. Cancer has become a taboo only in the past 10 years before that no one had cancer or very less people only had cancer. According to me cancer is curable but the modern medicinal mafia has purposely not revealed the medicines to cure cancer just to make money.
Yeah, I also believe that each problem have a solution. I think both modern and old techniques should be used to cure the disease. Thanks for your remarks.
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

User avatar
Ferdinand_otieno
Posts: 626
Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 12:54
2019 Reading Goal: 300
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 6
2018 Reading Goal: 250
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 140
2017 Reading Goal: 200
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 94
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 623
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_otieno » 02 Jan 2019, 09:35

I have always believed that cancer is curable. The author presents an alternative method and has converted a significant number people to that way. I honestly could not make a decision between normal methods and the author's take. I believe that mine is only an opinion. I would subscribe to the author's curative techniques.
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 02 Jan 2019, 09:50

Ferdinand_otieno wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 09:35
I have always believed that cancer is curable. The author presents an alternative method and has converted a significant number people to that way. I honestly could not make a decision between normal methods and the author's take. I believe that mine is only an opinion. I would subscribe to the author's curative techniques.
Yeah, one must have to get access through the author's website to fully understand that what other therapies they offer besides alternative supplements.
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

TALIA ONYANGO
Posts: 62
Joined: 13 Aug 2018, 09:56
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-talia-onyango.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by TALIA ONYANGO » 02 Jan 2019, 14:30

I liked Integrative medicine system. This is an intelligent combination of CAM and
conventional medicine. It takes the
whole person into consideration,
including all aspects of lifestyle.

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 02 Jan 2019, 18:32

TALIA ONYANGO wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 14:30
I liked Integrative medicine system. This is an intelligent combination of CAM and
conventional medicine. It takes the
whole person into consideration,
including all aspects of lifestyle.
Great! I also favor integrative medicine. :)
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

User avatar
BeautySuzy
Posts: 53
Joined: 26 Jul 2018, 14:11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beautysuzy.html
Latest Review: The Blue Sea Monster by Norma Fleagane, James Fleagane, Blake James Ward

Post by BeautySuzy » 02 Jan 2019, 19:00

To always have hope, and that mother nature is way more bountiful than those pharmaceutical drugs.

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 02 Jan 2019, 23:45

BeautySuzy wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 19:00
To always have hope, and that mother nature is way more bountiful than those pharmaceutical drugs.
Yeah, that's true as well. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

Sirajuddin
Posts: 229
Joined: 02 Jun 2018, 05:35
Currently Reading: The Carbynarah Chronicles, Book #1
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Sirajuddin » 03 Jan 2019, 02:18

Definitely, a cancer patient would prefer the natural remedies as this system is painless and doesn't have any side effects.

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 03 Jan 2019, 02:52

Sirajuddin wrote: ↑
03 Jan 2019, 02:18
Definitely, a cancer patient would prefer the natural remedies as this system is painless and doesn't have any side effects.
Well said sir! Thanks for being part of the discussion.
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

User avatar
Ayat paarsa
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 00:18
2019 Reading Goal: 15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Ayat paarsa » 03 Jan 2019, 09:58

Ayat paarsa wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 09:50
Ferdinand_otieno wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2019, 09:35
I have always believed that cancer is curable. The author presents an alternative method and has converted a significant number people to that way. I honestly could not make a decision between normal methods and the author's take. I believe that mine is only an opinion. I would subscribe to the author's curative techniques.
Yeah, one must have to get access through the author's website to fully understand that what other therapies they offer besides alternative supplements.
I must have to clear my misconception here. She clearly wrote in her book that this book is totally based on her opinion. So, it was just her opinion about which type of oncologist or practitioner one may consult if gets diseased. But one thing is clear that she is not totally against conventional medicine. She believes that both types of medicine should go hand in hand. You may find words from the author at amazon.com
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:

Don Pwai
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Aug 2018, 21:48
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-don-pwai.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by Don Pwai » 03 Jan 2019, 11:52

Cancer is curable. There are several methods to be used in treatment of cancer other than medicinal prescription.

Post Reply

Return to “Discuss "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski”