Read-A-Long of "Before the Devil Breaks You" by Libba Bray

Members of the forum read the same book at the same time and discuss it.
Warning: discussions here will contain spoilers.
KDJ
Favorite Book: Elenor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdj.html
Latest Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Re: Read-A-Long of "Before the Devil Breaks You" by Libba Bray

Post by KDJ »

hsimone wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 13:56
KDJ wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 09:43 I am just passed the part where Bill causes Isayah's seizures to cure his eye sight. 😰😰
That was ridiculous to learn. Bill's such a terrible character. Poor Isaiah :(
I finished Before the Devil Breaks You. This book is awesome. I see why I should have read the other two. LOL. :doh: I happily just go into books no matter what order they come in. It did not hinder how invested I got into most of the characters. I was sad about Mable, that was written well. And, I really want to know what will happen when everyone gets back together. Bill (kinda) redeemed himself, a little, once he was cured. I can't forgive what he did to Isaiah. I really enjoyed this book. Can't wait for The King of Crows. :D :D
He that loves reading has everything within his reach. —William Godwin
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

KDJ wrote: 23 Aug 2019, 16:40
hsimone wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 13:56
KDJ wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 09:43 I am just passed the part where Bill causes Isayah's seizures to cure his eye sight. 😰😰
That was ridiculous to learn. Bill's such a terrible character. Poor Isaiah :(
I finished Before the Devil Breaks You. This book is awesome. I see why I should have read the other two. LOL. :doh: I happily just go into books no matter what order they come in. It did not hinder how invested I got into most of the characters. I was sad about Mable, that was written well. And, I really want to know what will happen when everyone gets back together. Bill (kinda) redeemed himself, a little, once he was cured. I can't forgive what he did to Isaiah. I really enjoyed this book. Can't wait for The King of Crows. :D :D
I agree, Bill redeemed himself in the end. I am looking forward to the last book!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Read-a-long forum”