How does this book compare to Belle Ami's Other Work?

Use this forum to discuss the June 2018 Book of the Month"The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami
RT_offscript
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rt-offscript.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Re: How does this book compare to Belle Ami's Other Work?

Post by RT_offscript »

Sushan wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 11:18 Story cannot be taken as a unique fiction since the theme of dream driven actions is a bit common one. Anyway I cannot comment on comparing the books, since I haven't read her other books 📚
Based on my personal experience in reading Belle Ami's "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci," I am willing to read her other works. However, I agree with Sushan; I would not consider this particular book to be original or unique.

Furthermore, I also read from other OBC members that Ami's books usually contain a lot of sensual heat; but she claims to only have a touch. Therefore, although the author classifies her novel in a variety of genres, most of her works are probably better categorized as romance. Therefore, I would probably only read her work - if I was looking for a romantic book.
Simmons32
Currently Reading: Cengage Advantage Books
Bookshelf Size: 673
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simmons32.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Simmons32 »

I have not read Belle Ami’s other work, so I am not sure.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

I have not yet read more of her work but I hope that they have advanced plots of romance than this one.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Ashna_Tibrewal_7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal-7.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ashna_Tibrewal_7 »

Have not read her other books. But surely plan to because even the same author changes while writing another book.

Return to “Discuss "The Girl Who Knew da Vinci" by Belle Ami”