Use this forum to discuss the March 2018 Book of the Month, "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 03 Apr 2018, 03:37
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 46
- Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
- Currently Reading: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks: A Physician's Advice
- Bookshelf Size: 165
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
- Latest Review: Memoirs of a play-white by Helene Louiesa Mynhardt
I believe that we cannot blame an entire society for the crime commited by an individual. Everyone has to take responsibility for their actions. Owning a gun and using the gun to commit a crime are two different issues. It is important to make people know that every choice and action has consequences.