Overall rating and opinion of "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher

Use this forum to discuss the March 2018 Book of the Month, "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher

Post by Moneybag »

The book was indeed great.
Sarah J Callen
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Deserving
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-j-callen.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Sarah J Callen »

I really enjoyed reading Final Notice. I thought the characters were well-crafted and very human. I enjoyed seeing the way the different plots came together, and the story got me thinking about the ethical responsibilities of companies in a way I hadn't before. I would definitely recommend the book; I think it would be a great one to read and discuss afterward with friends.
Chimezie Agbata
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimezie-agbata.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Chimezie Agbata »

At first when I began reading, the first few chapter caught me almost immediately. but as I continued the the story felt slow and some conversation seemed boring to me. I cant even imagine the violence in a country with 70 to 80 percent of its population having a gun. Obviously this book wont be having a 4 star rating from me.
Favour Ugwu Chidinma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favyugwu.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Favour Ugwu Chidinma »

I have not read the final notice from VAN FLESISHER. I started with FINAL ACT without understanding where it began, but by reading it. I have to admit that the final act was really exciting and could tell if what the final opinion highlighted. VAN did a great job. I rate this book 4 stars out of 4 stars.
koffi Malay
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

I'm rating this fiction novel 5 out of 5 stars. The VT2 watch concept and perfect setting lend credibility to the storyline.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I found Final Notice to be an engrossing read that left a lasting impression on me. The well-crafted and relatable characters added depth to the story, and I appreciated how the various plots intertwined seamlessly. The book prompted me to contemplate the ethical obligations that companies bear, offering a fresh perspective on the matter. I would highly recommend Final Notice to others, as I believe it would spark meaningful discussions among friends after reading it.

Return to “Discuss "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher”