Who is your favourite and/or least favourite Reel Sister and why?

Use this forum to discuss the February 2018 Book of the Month, "The Reel Sisters" by Michelle Cummings.
elhein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elhein.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Re: Who is your favourite and/or least favourite Reel Sister and why?

Post by elhein »

My favorite was Veronica! When she spoke I heard confidence. She never put herself down and even with fly fishing found a positive attitude. In my personal friendships I'm attracted to strong women with positive outlooks. I would absolutely be her friend. Especially with fabulous meals as a perk!
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

espo
Currently Reading: Jacob
Bookshelf Size: 402
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espo.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by espo »

I could really relate to Melody and Sophie. Melody is young and looking for her life purpose. Sophie is highly independent, proactive, doesn't like asking for help, just like myself :D I really loved them all though, there was no one I particularly disliked for that matter.
The strongest impetus a man will ever have, in an individual sense, will come from a woman he admires.

- George Jackson, "Soledad Brother"

Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Ria710 »

My favorite was Amanda because she was portrayed as being sweet and caring and even though she had so much stress in her life, she still managed to put a smile on her face. I think my least favorite would have to be Melody. All the other girls knew each other for years and melody just comes along and automatically joins their group on her first day.

NovaFly
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-novafly.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by NovaFly »

My favorite was Melody as I felt she had a satisfying character arc and I enjoyed the way she talked about photography.

Return to “Discuss "The Reel Sisters" by Michelle Cummings”