Use this forum to discuss the January 2018 Book of the Month, "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 03 Mar 2018, 05:16
- Currently Reading: Ringo and the guardians of the waterfall
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becsimpson.html
- Latest Review: Pancake Money by Finn Bell
I think there's definitely capacity for there to BE a sequel. And it would be tempting. But I'm not entirely sure it would be a good idea. Some stories are better off left as they are. Having said that, I would still probably read a sequel, should he release one. I hate it when I read sequels and am disappointed though. I wouldn't want that for Rob.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 10:32
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Posts: 682
- Joined: 23 Mar 2018, 00:38
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 155
- Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
- Currently Reading: McDowell
- Bookshelf Size: 250
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee.html
- Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.
This book is a stand-alone one. Depending on its topic, I wouldn't think of a sequel. Since it is based on his life experiences, and is an elaborate one at that, I don't think the author will be doing much justice if he writes another book based on the same experiences. If he has left some of his insights in store, or has had other life-changing moments since writing this one, only then I expect a continuation.