Use this forum to discuss the December 2017 Book of the Month, End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 01 Jan 2018, 15:49
- 2018 Reading Goal: 12
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 158
- Currently Reading: Covet (Fallen Angels Series #1)
- Bookshelf Size: 47
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mouricia25.html
- Latest Review: A TALE BY Ronald OF A Tree Of Life by Ronald J.Rees
- Reading Device: B01N3UC27N
- Location: Toyama, Japan
My favourite part was when Brimstone got the iron leg, and also every time he has had to use the bracelet.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 15 Jan 2018, 09:31
- Currently Reading: The Expansion
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aliceriddle.html
- Latest Review: "Tinder Stricken" by Heidi C. Vlach
True, the book is definitely packed with a lot of action. I don't really have a favorite scene, honestly. There are too many of them to count.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 14 Jan 2018, 18:37
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 13
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandalee519.html
- Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
- Reading Device: B00IOVUXL8
- Location: Fayetteville, NC
With such a great book it really is hard to pick just one scene and call it my favorite. If I had to narrow it down though I will say that it would be a tie between the scene between Wartington and Brimstone and also the scene where Brimstone defeats General Glen. The scene between Wartington and Brimstone really did a great job giving Brimstone's character a selfless trait. The scene where Brimstone kills General Glen, though a bit violent, was a big turning point for the book, as Brimstone was used as the fall guy by General Glen throughout the book.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 10 Feb 2018, 08:22
- Currently Reading: The Other Side of Him
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsnel006.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
I think my favorite is when those two love birds met. I am more inclined to romantic books nowadays...