- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1930
- Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 15:00
- 2019 Reading Goal: 40
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 97
- Favorite Author: Garth Nix
- Favorite Book: A Murder is Announced
- Currently Reading: Divided We Stand
- Bookshelf Size: 212
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
- Latest Review: The Elfkin Journals: Blending of the Races by JDeVereS
- Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
- fav_author_id: 4351
I don't know. On the one hand, I was very happy for the diversity that was included and that the non-white characters got some development, but on the other, I feel like the sexuality issues weren't handled properly in the least.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.