What are some similarities between Strong Heart and Sarah?

Discuss the October 2017 Book of the Month, Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon.

View Strong Heart on Bookshelves

View Strong Heart on Amazon
User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Re: What are some similarities between Strong Heart and Sara

Post by Amagine » 06 Oct 2017, 17:39

BoyLazy wrote:
jonaya wrote:Sarah is someone who has a strong heart.
She managed to overcome all sorts of psychological traumas as she was left alone with new faces for the first time without her real parents.She had all the capabilities to prove beyond their reasonable doubts that age is just nothing but a number. Meaning she was able to make her self comfortable in all angles of life.
It's not strange faces who provide discomfort. It's often their attitude and behavior towards us that is the problem.
I completely agree with you.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

User avatar
Salsabila
Posts: 198
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 22:47
2018 Reading Goal: 150
2017 Reading Goal: 6
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 600
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salsabila.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Location: Mombasa,Kenya

Post by Salsabila » 06 Oct 2017, 23:16

The strong will to live is similar since they both don't give up easily and are actually quite persistent.

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 795
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman

Post by BoyLazy » 07 Oct 2017, 02:21

Salsabila wrote:The strong will to live is similar since they both don't give up easily and are actually quite persistent.
Never give up attitude is something which forms the base.

-- 07 Oct 2017, 02:22 --
Amagine wrote:
BoyLazy wrote:
jonaya wrote:Sarah is someone who has a strong heart.
She managed to overcome all sorts of psychological traumas as she was left alone with new faces for the first time without her real parents.She had all the capabilities to prove beyond their reasonable doubts that age is just nothing but a number. Meaning she was able to make her self comfortable in all angles of life.
It's not strange faces who provide discomfort. It's often their attitude and behavior towards us that is the problem.
I completely agree with you.
Thanks ?
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

User avatar
Anjum
Posts: 245
Joined: 05 Jun 2017, 09:49
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Post by Anjum » 07 Oct 2017, 03:28

gali wrote:Sarah and Strong Heart are actually the same person, so they share the same characteristics.
Yeah, I agree. Sarah was just named Strong Heart in the second part because she did not remember anything about herself.

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 795
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman

Post by BoyLazy » 07 Oct 2017, 03:45

Anjum wrote:
gali wrote:Sarah and Strong Heart are actually the same person, so they share the same characteristics.
Yeah, I agree. Sarah was just named Strong Heart in the second part because she did not remember anything about herself.
it is the same person yes, but brought up more beautifully after she grows. and the way she grows.
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Post by Amagine » 07 Oct 2017, 07:37

BoyLazy wrote:
Anjum wrote:
gali wrote:Sarah and Strong Heart are actually the same person, so they share the same characteristics.
Yeah, I agree. Sarah was just named Strong Heart in the second part because she did not remember anything about herself.
it is the same person yes, but brought up more beautifully after she grows. and the way she grows.
I do think that Sarah will grow up to be stronger than Strong Heart.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

jonaya
Posts: 122
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 19:21
2017 Reading Goal: 50
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 12
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jonaya » 07 Oct 2017, 07:51

the similarities are almost the same as Sarah's character was much more stronger as compared to one of her aunt's.
She could not even moved the time she was dumped and she was just ready to face it with realities

User avatar
BoyLazy
Posts: 795
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 23:01
2018 Reading Goal: 2
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman

Post by BoyLazy » 07 Oct 2017, 07:52

Amagine wrote:
BoyLazy wrote:
Anjum wrote: Yeah, I agree. Sarah was just named Strong Heart in the second part because she did not remember anything about herself.
it is the same person yes, but brought up more beautifully after she grows. and the way she grows.
I do think that Sarah will grow up to be stronger than Strong Heart.
We'll know soon.
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer
 

User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Post by Amagine » 07 Oct 2017, 08:09

We surely will.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

User avatar
meteku4
Posts: 244
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 16:16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meteku4.html
Latest Review: "Followed my Star" by AR Annahita

Post by meteku4 » 07 Oct 2017, 08:11

I think both were daring. Sarah saw a strange bear and she just sat there sketching it. Strong Heart learned how to throw darts and was able to face wolves.

User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Post by Amagine » 07 Oct 2017, 08:25

meteku4 wrote:I think both were daring. Sarah saw a strange bear and she just sat there sketching it. Strong Heart learned how to throw darts and was able to face wolves.
Yes, their daring nature is something they share in common
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

User avatar
meteku4
Posts: 244
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 16:16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meteku4.html
Latest Review: "Followed my Star" by AR Annahita

Post by meteku4 » 07 Oct 2017, 08:34

Amagine wrote:
meteku4 wrote:I think both were daring. Sarah saw a strange bear and she just sat there sketching it. Strong Heart learned how to throw darts and was able to face wolves.
Yes, their daring nature is something they share in common
And in fact, I would love to see more of them in action

User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Post by Amagine » 07 Oct 2017, 10:06

Hopefully we'll see more scenes with both of them in the next book.
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

jonaya
Posts: 122
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 19:21
2017 Reading Goal: 50
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 12
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by jonaya » 07 Oct 2017, 10:26

Amagine wrote:Hopefully we'll see more scenes with both of them in the next book.
I hope so too and I will make sure not to miss a point in it

User avatar
Amagine
Bookshelves Moderator
Posts: 5408
Joined: 04 Mar 2017, 19:27
2017 Reading Goal: 400
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
Bookshelf Size: 742
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amagine.html
Latest Review: "Salome and Gogo visit Soweto" by Cora Groenewald
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 3251
Location: Lost in My Imagination

Post by Amagine » 07 Oct 2017, 10:58

jonaya wrote:
Amagine wrote:Hopefully we'll see more scenes with both of them in the next book.
I hope so too and I will make sure not to miss a point in it
That's great! :D
"Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude." -A.A Milne

"I am grateful for all the books that sparked my imagination." -Unknown

Post Reply

Return to “Discuss "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon”