What are some of your best memories?

Discuss the September 2017 Book of the Month, Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa: Finding Healing Through Travel by Tina Dreffin.

View Bluewater Walkabout on Bookshelves

View Bluewater Walkabout on Amazon
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Re: What are some of your best memories?

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

Every time I take a look at my childhood experiences. I always don't miss a smile on my face. Maybe it is because I still have along way to go, but upto now I can mention my childhood experiences as my best memories.
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
walter7
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-walter7.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by walter7 »

I was more happier when i was a child but best memories came when I was old enough to know what love is
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

Jeconiaomolo wrote:Every time I take a look at my childhood experiences. I always don't miss a smile on my face. Maybe it is because I still have along way to go, but upto now I can mention my childhood experiences as my best memories.
Me too, Jeconiaomolo

-- 26 Sep 2017, 06:00 --
walter7 wrote:I was more happier when i was a child but best memories came when I was old enough to know what love is
Love is the real life's quantifier
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
eelavahs-jay
Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by eelavahs-jay »

My best memories have yet to be created, I guess. Although it might've been my high school graduation that I didn't attend. I received a number of awards, but I was home. I was just satisfied with my name being called and having people wonder who I was. Since illness kept me at home most days people were bound to be curious.
geoffrey ngoima

eelavahs-jay wrote:My best memories have yet to be created, I guess. Although it might've been my high school graduation that I didn't attend. I received a number of awards, but I was home. I was just satisfied with my name being called and having people wonder who I was. Since illness kept me at home most days people were bound to be curious.
Thumbs up to that
:tiphat:
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Cloe101
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cloe101.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by Cloe101 »

Life with my family; sons, wife, extended relatives, ...
What you want is 15 Christmases on December 25th, 15 birthdays, 15 years of sleeping next to him and waking up with him
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
geoffrey ngoima

Cloe101 wrote:Life with my family; sons, wife, extended relatives, ...
Thanks, dad.
Cutienerdy21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 222
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cutienerdy21.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor

Post by Cutienerdy21 »

I was alone in the middle of the street with rain pouring heavily. Not a single soul can be found and I danced in the rain. No sound can be heard aside from rain pounding on the roofs and the street. I jumped from puddles to puddles and not a single objection can be heard anywhere. I lift my face toward the sky and let the raindrops caress my face. It was a peaceful and most unforgettable feeling I’ve experienced. The cold I got the next day was worth it for that moment
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

The day that I got my first job is a memorable moment that I will never forget in my life. I bought myself a small treat with my favorite eatables..
foxspirit
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: B00S4RGFZ0

Post by foxspirit »

Childhood memories for sure. Time spent with my grandmother.
Christina O Phillips
Currently Reading: Oz
Bookshelf Size: 1326
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-o-phillips.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Christina O Phillips »

foxspirit wrote:Childhood memories for sure. Time spent with my grandmother.
While I do have happy memories as an adult, I think the time with my own grandmother was very happy, but she died when I was 9, so I did not have enough time with her.
geoffrey ngoima

It's cool you guys had your grandmas' love...
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:It's cool you guys had your grandmas' love...
I have my mother's mom. She is really old and still very caring.
I wish she could live in the city with us, but she prefers to stay in village side.
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer

Cloe101
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cloe101.html

Post by Cloe101 »

BoyLazy wrote:
geoffrey ngoima wrote:It's cool you guys had your grandmas' love...
I have my mother's mom. She is really old and still very caring.
I wish she could live in the city with us, but she prefers to stay in village side.
I think I understand her, the city is just not natural and "normal', she's probably (more) comfortable with the countryside
What you want is 15 Christmases on December 25th, 15 birthdays, 15 years of sleeping next to him and waking up with him
KeriCraven
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kericraven.html
Latest Review: "Life Before" by K.L. Romo

Post by KeriCraven »

That would have to be a toss up for me. Growing up, I did not have the best childhood. However, my mom would always make these weekend trips to the beach. My brothers outgrew the family trip thing so it was usually just my mom, my aunt and myself. They were nice trips. However, now I enjoy the trips I make with my daughters. Or even just the times that we go swimming at my brothers house during the summer. We usually turn a day of swimming into a cook out. I honestly believe that family time is the best time spent.
Latest Review: "Life Before" by K.L. Romo

Return to “Discuss "Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa" by Tina Dreffin”