What is the most dangerous thing you'very ever done?

Discuss the September 2017 Book of the Month, Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa: Finding Healing Through Travel by Tina Dreffin.

View Bluewater Walkabout on Bookshelves

View Bluewater Walkabout on Amazon
Harmony Hills
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 0734">Anne of Green Gables</a>
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harmony-hills.html
Latest Review: "Alba" by B. E. Okoh

Re: What is the most dangerous thing you'very ever done?

Post by Harmony Hills »

The most dangerous thing that i have ever done in my life is climbing up a tree to pick a guava. And tried being dauntless jumping off the train with a low platform, but the train ain't moving HAHA
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
Latest Review: "Alba" by B. E. Okoh
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

Tried River rafting in vyas river of India. It was quite risky. My wife lost her specs on the ride.
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer

Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

I do not like risky situations. I usually keep my feet on solid ground. I think I have only one life and it is precious, so I must protect it; therefore, I do not get myself into dangerous situations.
BoyLazy

Post by BoyLazy »

Kalin Adi wrote:I do not like risky situations. I usually keep my feet on solid ground. I think I have only one life and it is precious, so I must protect it; therefore, I do not get myself into dangerous situations.
One does not always intentionally get into danger. Some times we have to face our fears and that can be dangerous. It can be compared to something that is very courageous that we may have done.
Boy Lazy

Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

BoyLazy wrote:
Kalin Adi wrote:I do not like risky situations. I usually keep my feet on solid ground. I think I have only one life and it is precious, so I must protect it; therefore, I do not get myself into dangerous situations.
One does not always intentionally get into danger. Some times we have to face our fears and that can be dangerous. It can be compared to something that is very courageous that we may have done.
I agree with you that sometimes we get into a dangerous situation unintentinally. However, the question here said what's the most dangerous thing I've done, so this means it was deliberate or on purpose. That's why I explained I do not get myself into those types of situations.
BoyLazy

Post by BoyLazy »

Kalin Adi wrote:
BoyLazy wrote:
I agree with you that sometimes we get into a dangerous situation unintentinally. However, the question here said what's the most dangerous thing I've done, so this means it was deliberate or on purpose. That's why I explained I do not get myself into those types of situations.
Agreed.
Boy Lazy

hebcandle
Currently Reading: The Crane
Bookshelf Size: 1222
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hebcandle.html
Latest Review: "A Kingdom Forgotten" by Charles W. McDonald Jr.
Reading Device: B00AGAS6XW

Post by hebcandle »

I decided to take a different route home (walking) and came across some people who were running out of a home they'd just broken into and trashed. I saw a gun and took off running through the woods. I heard a shot behind me, thankfully it hit a tree that I'd just passed instead of me. Good news is that the police caught the guys later that day.
Latest Review: "A Kingdom Forgotten" by Charles W. McDonald Jr.
BoyLazy

Post by BoyLazy »

On a funny note: the most dangerous this I did was that I got married ??
Boy Lazy

Envision Tressy
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-envision-tressy.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Envision Tressy »

When I was a child I put a burning match above an open bottle of petrol....... Lesson learned the hard way
Kate Richmond
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kate-richmond.html

Post by Kate Richmond »

Learning how to jump from a high place and roll forward. It is one of the basic parkour moves. I actually jumped from a high place when I practiced, if I didn't land correctly and rolled, I would get injured.
Anjum
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Post by Anjum »

I usually stay away from troubles so I have nothing worth discussing here.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
Sarah Immanuel
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 160819">My Trip To Adele</a>
Currently Reading: The House of Trysts
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Sarah Immanuel »

The most dangerous thing I ever did was bringing a stranger to stay in my house.
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kat Berg »

Debbyemi wrote:I decided to stay alone in my hostel after every other student ran out in the middle of the night because of an attack. I survived it though as the attacker had already left the hostel premises already as a result of the loud screams of the students.
Oh my! I am so glad you ended up being safe! How scary! The most dangerous thing I have ever done was jump from a ski-lift 30+ feet in the air, but that was more about ignorance than bravery!
Cheshire
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheshire.html

Post by Cheshire »

Probably when I submitted a blank test from our subject of Religion. I really don't know what to write on so I leave it blank. Worried that I would get red marks for my overall grades.
idongesit essien
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by idongesit essien »

Nothing really much I don't remember doing anything that is worth talking about here

Return to “Discuss "Bluewater Walkabout: Into Africa" by Tina Dreffin”