- Posts: 293
- Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 10:50
- Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regularguy3.html
- Latest Review: Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger
Solid. Always there, always steady. Also, the guy is 6' 4", pushing 300 pounds--he's a big wall of a person.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 26 Jul 2017, 07:40
- Currently Reading: Entwined with You
- Bookshelf Size: 27
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-myzee.html
- Latest Review: "Marrying a Playboy Billionaire" by H M Irwing
A wonderful father,a peace loving man,always ready to lend a helping hand.Sensitive and caring. The best father anyone could ever have.I miss him every single day.I take comfort knowing that he taught me to be kind and good.I learnt so much from him.I am the best part of him that lives on.
Latest Review: "Marrying a Playboy Billionaire" by H M Irwing
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 01 Jul 2017, 20:47
- Currently Reading: Homeport
- Bookshelf Size: 129
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebethina.html
- Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly
My father is one you do not see anymore. He is kind and generous. All he wants to do is give and help other people. I am very lucky. An ideal father is one who is always there for his child no matter the circumstances.
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 17:58
- Bookshelf Size: 0
I describe my father as the perfect friend that has ever lived but my counsellor at the same time.
Even when there are a few shortages
here and there,he will assure you that everything will b alright.
Am really proud to have him
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 31 Jul 2017, 00:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 5
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 40
- Bookshelf Size: 56
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gregory-chileshe.html
- Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
Trend setter, the man left a roadmap I am just realizing is almost unbeatable. Excellent personality that he had. He passed on,but his works are a testimony to many.
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Sep 2017, 00:59
- Currently Reading: The Alter
- Bookshelf Size: 11
:My father was very understanding loving and honest, he always believe in me ! i wish he could be around till this time.
Donald A Axon
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 05 Sep 2017, 01:53
- Currently Reading: Green Lady
- Bookshelf Size: 24
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-a-axon.html
- Latest Review: "The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David
My father was a good man, always worked hard he treated me and my sister well. However, he didn't approve of me. I've always thought it better to work smart not hard, but he just wanted me to become a sheep and work hard like everyone else. Every time a rang him, his first question was have you got a job yet? this meant that after a while I stopped calling.
I think an ideal father is someone who treats his family well and supports them in whatever they want to do, whether or not they agree with it. At least I go the first half.
Miss you Dad.
Latest Review: "The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 03 Jun 2017, 17:10
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-crane.html
- Latest Review: "Don't Let It Show" by Randy Boucher
My father is simple and complicated at the same time. It takes very specific topics to get him talking. Much of the time it seems like he's in his own world. He won't talk about his childhood at all really, except for basics like the different places where he lived. I've always felt like there's so much more to him than he lets people see. He's very loving, but in an unemotional way, if that makes any sense. He does and would do anything for me and my siblings; his life has revolved around us.
To me, the ideal father shows love and support however he knows how. Everyone is so different, so there can't be one ideal. Mine isn't in touch with his emotions, so he uses actions instead. He should be your rock, someone you lean on and value all throughout childhood and well into adulthood
Latest Review: "Don't Let It Show" by Randy Boucher
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 05 Sep 2017, 06:33
- Bookshelf Size: 8
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amionatheye.html
- Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
My father is a thoughtful and caring person. He can starve himself just so we can get the best
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 11:11
- Currently Reading: End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)
- Bookshelf Size: 2
He is loving hardworking and very kind
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 31 Jul 2017, 07:32
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 4
- Currently Reading: Strong Heart
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uwazie-emmanuel.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
My father was a good dad who ensured that all our basic needs were met, even if it meant him going hungry and naked.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
Gifty Naa Akushia
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Jul 2017, 11:00
- Currently Reading: HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifty-naa-akushia.html
- Latest Review: "Tips, Myths and Rips: A Physician's Advice" by Morton E.Tavel
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
My father is dead though but while he was alive he taught me to be discipline and accountable.
Latest Review: "Tips, Myths and Rips: A Physician's Advice" by Morton E.Tavel
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 17 Dec 2015, 02:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
- Bookshelf Size: 328
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigirimanacelestin.html
- Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Enthusiastic hero full of hope of achieving more. My father is wise and his advice are awesome.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
― Maya Angelou
- Posts: 90
- Joined: 16 Aug 2017, 04:50
- Currently Reading: The War of Words
- Bookshelf Size: 33
My Father is a very kind, caring and thoughtful person. I'm very close to him and it still pains me knowing that he's already gone. We share the same interests starting when I was a young kid. After his work he always brings home something for me. He also very understanding. He and my Mom rarely have a fight. He is also responsible and loves our family so much. I'm really proud that he's my Father. He is always in our hearts.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 07 Sep 2017, 05:43
- Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
- Bookshelf Size: 0
When I was younger I used tot hink my dad was this strange guy that was serious all the time ad that I couldn't understand. Now I see how much he cares about me.