Would You Risk Everything?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
desonah12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Would You Risk Everything?

Post by desonah12 »

No i won't throw away my future just for old companion. I would rather move forward than go backwards
Herdatural
Currently Reading: My Short Stories
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Herdatural »

I will risk everything to save my family, I will prioritize them over luxury
Ugbabe

Post by Ugbabe »

It depends on my aim and what I'm planning to achieve.. But then I'll ask if it's all worth it
lianne_

Post by lianne_ »

I will only risk a thing if I think that it is worthy. I don't want to risk a thing if I'm not sure or I don't even have the knowledge about the possibilities. Before risking, you should think first and study the situation because if not you will only regret it in the end.
Okolo Cynthia

Post by Okolo Cynthia »

I will risk a thing if am really sure what I will get in return is worth it. But if it is not I won't risk anything. Rather than regretting at the end after losing everything.
Sympathyodeh

Post by Sympathyodeh »

there is a risk to any succuss, but let it be vital and reasonable task. But as for me not everthing it depend how important it is to me.
carsh256
Currently Reading:

Post by carsh256 »

its worthy risking for the sake of my loved ones
Slafaele

Post by Slafaele »

Will I risk everything? Well I would risk everything if it was my parents and siblings and there are things that I also might risk everything for. I would also risk something if it’s really worthy.
Thiedor

Post by Thiedor »

No. I will not risk all I have for one particular goal.
Sumra Abbas
Currently Reading: Bama Boy
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Sumra Abbas »

I cant ever ever take emotional risk. I.e. the risk that can disturb the peoples emotionally whom i value. I can not take risk of hurting anybody due to me. Except all this stuff i am risk-lover but at the same time a good risk-manager as well. Investing in stocks, going on hiking trips and taking many adventures is my hobby.
welland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by welland »

No I would not do what Max did for job offer opportunity may end any time circumstantially but the available resources can be improved to provide more security for my future.

Dr. Moses Welland
jevvel
Currently Reading: Dyed Souls
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by jevvel »

Would You Risk Everything?

Yup. A positive thumbs up! If it is about my life then yes i would. I had always dreamt "BIG", my dreams are all important to me.

because In life, there's nothing to worry about. We should always keep on going, "exploring and risking everything", is the way to know your real self, as they say that " failing is part of the process towards our success and happiness".

Everything matters in our life, nowadays lots of people are getting a hard time finding their life in a difficult situation because they were scared of risking everything. Why do we need to waste the chance towards success if it is just there waiting for you to say: "Yes, I would. With the help of God I will do!"

I proved it guys! Risking everything with the help of God. I was just so inspired to share you my thoughts, for the people who reads this message, this is for you, Just always stay strong and be brave to face everything that comes in your life.

I Thankyou. :no-spoil:
Theresa Moffitt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresa-moffitt.html
Latest Review: Royal Gossip by Trisha Goodwin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Theresa Moffitt »

No that would be too big of a risk for me. I would not have made the same decision as the character in the book.
Yusuf bala
Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Yusuf bala »

Iam not iteresred to fail what ever aimed to risk. You can easily risk what ever you wish to risk easily.
Deyson

Post by Deyson »

Risking is to much and if u risk it all you can end up losing every thing

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”