Make a choice: Your career or Love?

Discuss the August 2017 Book of the Month The Expansion by Christoph Martin.

View The Expansion on Bookshelves

View The Expansion on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Shaikh Anwaar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Make a choice: Your career or Love?

Post by Shaikh Anwaar »

You can't get the true love again and again.. so I'll choose the love first... But after marriage i would like to do the work with my life partner & will want to build my career and try to make our life together... Because the love & career.. both are important... But if anyone asks about what you choose first so my answer is here...
khan-panni
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by khan-panni »

Azeez wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 14:40 I will rather choose love over career because love conquers all.
I think,people who are in the favor of their career,had not tast the sip of love yet......bc love never let anyone to live happy.
sac6339

Post by sac6339 »

Love can wait careers don't.
Flora Moyo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Flora Moyo »

I would choose my career first because with a career you are empowered and independent. I'm confident of who I am yet with love, it is difficult to know when it is real and when it is fake and you can only know when you experience a heart break. My career will never let me down.
cece912

Post by cece912 »

I would have prioritized . I know I love the woman but if I don't work then me and my woman won't have a happy life together. So I'd let her know that I love her and I want the best life for both of us so I have to put more effort on my career.
Maryshola98
Currently Reading:

Post by Maryshola98 »

I for sure would choose career, love without a career that will sustain me wouldn't last. As it's all knitted together. Sure love is needed but that too with a career. So I choose career first.
i2351872014
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by i2351872014 »

its better to be through with career first then love later,because after all love you can find while pursuing your career
Crodriguez

Post by Crodriguez »

I would rather choose career than love, only because sometimes love can be difficult sometimes and can ruin your life depending who you chose to be with and career is something that can help you further on in the future.
Nicki kim
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Nicki kim »

I choose love only when my partner love me in return then we will chase our careers together,but if he those not love me as I do love him...... I will go for my career because when am a great person,i will have alot of love,then it will be my choice to choose.
Theresa Moffitt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theresa-moffitt.html
Latest Review: Royal Gossip by Trisha Goodwin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Theresa Moffitt »

I would choose career at least initially so that I could establish myself before settling down. I think it’s more of a timing issue than a choice
Tunechi62

Post by Tunechi62 »

I feel career should be the first thing to care about love can be found anytime and anywhere but your career has to start from somewhere and you career is your life so I would pick career over love
Chabubakar

Post by Chabubakar »

I tell you that love is not important because it does not give you anything but your career is very important for you so I choose my career first and then my love
:wink:
Chuzair

Post by Chuzair »

Surely career bcz if u have a best career then u will really enjoy love rather not.first build up ur career then loving system.
Ehartl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ehartl.html
Latest Review: The Dark Web Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Ehartl »

I would choose love over career because a successful career and money are nothing without someone special to share it with.

[SPOILER WARNING] However, I believe Max made the right decision in choosing his career. If Sarah was the right woman for him, she would have supported his decision.
Laceybella
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Laceybella »

Love can always come to you, but having a dream of your job. That comes first.

Return to “Discuss "The Expansion" by by Christoph Martin”