Nadia's Husband?

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Nadia's Husband?

Post by Ayat paarsa »

Here, i have to discuss some untold answers by the authors. As Nadia's husband had a vital and significant role on hers life, but still, why even his name was not mentioned in the whole tale? Only the "ex-husband" and "child's dad" were not the enough terms. Also his native town, where he brought his child during his third marriage, was not mentioned. It was clearly written in the story that Nadia left her hometown for love marriage, but after the divorce she instantly approached the Waleed, when he became injured. I don't know, somebody else also realised? Or this is only me who feels that the character of "Nadia's husband" was unjustified and demands more ellaborations?
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

I think that the reason that Nadia's husband was not mentioned by name is to show how insignificant he really is/was throughout this process of Nadia finding her empowering and liberating strength within herself.
Chelsea N. Hackett
Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: The Magic Lantern by Charles Townsend

Post by Ria710 »

I think the author did it to show the Nadia didn't feel anything towards her husband, to the point where his name doesn't need to be mentioned.

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”