Marrying your coworker

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Kister Bless
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kister-bless.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Re: Marrying your coworker

Post by Kister Bless »

It has its pros and cons. I could never wish for that not unless we are doing the same job but in different places.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin.
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

I think that the perks to marrying someone in the workplace are that you will always stay in the know pretty much of what is happening within that person's life whether at home or at work so that could make feelings grow stronger passion and compassion could form as a greater bond. It could make a couple more supportive of each other.

It could also be a bad thing because there will not be much and or enough time for you to miss that person and have that can't wait to see them feeling. There could be more but also could be less to talk about since you will pretty much know everything that is happening to that person already.
Chelsea N. Hackett
asere_maryanne
Currently Reading: Source
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asere-maryanne.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by asere_maryanne »

To me it is not such a good idea, I think the disadvantages outdo the advantages. Inasmuch as I would like to spend much time with my spouse I don't think that much time is productive. Then it can be a big problem if he is insecure. Plus I love people who different things than me.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

Never find your honey where you get your money.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
faint9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67

Post by faint9 »

Personally, I'm not in this category but I've worked with people in this category. Some will do well other will not. It depends on the particular parties. The mjor limitation of this category is for those who work in shifts and then the parties may be tend to be on different shifts. Sometimes they end up even going for weeks without having time together.
Ria710
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ria710.html
Latest Review: The Magic Lantern by Charles Townsend

Post by Ria710 »

I think it can go both ways. Marrying your coworker can be a bad thing, or a good thing.

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”