Who was your favorite protagonist from My Trip To Adele?

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
ritah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 03345">The Darziods' Stone</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ritah.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Who was your favorite protagonist from My Trip To Adele?

Post by ritah »

In the book, we meet 3 protagonists who all live completely separate lives from each other, in different continents each with their own story to tell.

My question is who was your favorite protagonist and or character from the book? Whose story were you most excited to read more on and why?

The story that I liked to follow and looked forward to most was - Yaser's because it was so rich and dynamic tackling many intricate issues within their relationship/marriage and life in general.

My favorite character was Elias because he did the right thing even when it didn't feed his desires. I also admired Nadia for her strong will/ strength and dedication to her son.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”