Music in Your Life

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
kislany
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 527
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kislany.html
Latest Review: Golden Skies by Juan Zapata

Re: Music in Your Life

Post by kislany »

Many years ago I used to play the guitar, although I no longer play it. When working at a big company, I used to have music in my car all the time while driving. These days, though, I don't listen to as much music as before, which is a pity, I should change that.
EN-EL-CIELO
Currently Reading: your name.
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-en-el-cielo.html
Latest Review: The Two Worlds in Which we Live Physical and Spiritual by Evelyn Rozier

Post by EN-EL-CIELO »

music has a huge part in my life i have been playing the piano since i was 8, but i just recently moved so that has been put on hold. i also listen to music every single day of my life. it helps me relief stress, calm down, work harder and it inspires me.
Juliet Esther
Currently Reading: That place of knowledge
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-esther.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Juliet Esther »

Music has a great impact in my life, I mean music is everything,it soothes the soul when one is distressed and it entertains,I think that without music life would be complicated. I love music and I love singing too though my voice isn't exactly a singing voice.
Ubyamos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ubyamos.html
Latest Review: The Warramunga's War by Greg Kater

Post by Ubyamos »

Music is a huge part of my life. I pray mostly by singing, and my favourite singer or in this case group of singers are the hillsongs crew.
I learned trumpet and harmonica in my final year in high school. when I came home, i saw that my home church had just gotten a new trumpet so I continued my training. I played key C and F. When I started learning key G, my dad saw how hard I was trying to play the notes and COMMANDED me to stop playing the trumpet, saying I did not have the strength for it. A year later, I learned the keyboard (piano) so as to play in church because our only keyboardist left for college.
I was a chorister at home but here in college, I decided to join the technical unit in my fellowship - setting up sounds and instrument. I still sing in the choir when I go home on breaks.
CDs? I don't own CDs. I live in the college hostel and loud speakers are not allowed. I listen to most music from my phone using headset.
dhomespot
Currently Reading: Blind Black Sheep
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhomespot.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by dhomespot »

Music plays a big role in my life, and what I listen to varies on my mood. I am one of those people that play music to help express what they are feeling. I do still own and buy cds, but listen to most music from my tv.
"Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other."- John Steinbeck
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

One of my favorite things to do is go to outdoor concerts and listen to local jazz bands.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
lolashoes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolashoes.html

Post by lolashoes »

Music is something I can't live without. It got me through some really dark times of my life and continues to do so. As for instruments, I love messing with drums but there's really nothing there.
Leyla
Currently Reading: Banished Threads
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leyla.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Leyla »

Music used to be a big part of my life. Singing always made me happy when I felt sad. The speakers would be loud for special occasions like Christmas and birthdays. However, since being a mother of two, I find that the only time I get to listen to music is when I am driving in the car
Emilyflint
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 12756">The Last Battle</a>
Currently Reading: Gameboard of the Gods
Bookshelf Size: 248
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emilyflint.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Emilyflint »

I grew up listening to music everyday. My sisters and brother played piano and everyone sang. I played instruments throughout school and loved it. My children listen to music all the time. I believe it is a very important part if life. Not just the lyrics but how a melody can make you feel.
Pm7lucas
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pm7lucas.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Reading Device: 1400699169

Post by Pm7lucas »

Music does play a big part in my life. It always has. I'm a classic rock and "metal chick"... :shock:

I do own CD's. As a matter of fact, I don't do digital downloads of music. I want to hold that jewel case in my hand and read the insert and look at the pictures. I even have a collection of (gasp) vinyl...!

Paula :D

"I think therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Lest92
Currently Reading: Oil and Marble
Bookshelf Size: 199
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lest92.html
Latest Review: The Everywhere Spirit by Nicholas Applin

Post by Lest92 »

Although I'm not at all musical and don't know enough about music to have an in-depth discussion about it, I appreciate music and can't imagine life without it. It's one of life's most uplifting art forms, I think.
Kelly00
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly00.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Kelly00 »

As a former band geek, music has always been there. I'm much, much older now and try to keep up with the latest sound via my daughter and granddaughters. Although, when I try to dance along with them, they get embarrassed and turn the music off!
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Desmond Abey
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Desmond Abey »

I love music!
ritah
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 03345">The Darziods' Stone</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ritah.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by ritah »

It plays a huge part in my life and yes I still own music CD's and DVD's. I wish I could play an instrument, I plan on learning how to play, the guitar.
rasa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by rasa »

my life has been all of music can't do without.......

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”