Overall Rating and Opinion of My Trip to Adele

Discuss the July 2017 Book of the Month, My Trip to Adele by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.

View My Trip to Adele on Bookshelves

View My Trip to Adele on Amazon (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Clint Asio
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Re: Overall Rating and Opinion of My Trip to Adele

Post by Clint Asio »

This book is awesome dude. anyway i like it based on its aura i feel like i was the one going to a trip. Its more relatable based on the words used. its not just simple words but complicated ones with great meanings. also i like it because i can describe myself or even the readers based on the traveler. Good job and keep making more books love it :P
Salman Faisal 5
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Salman Faisal 5 »

Loved the story and was imagining my self in the trip but due to repetition of some events and lined the story started to seem boring but the overall story of each character was maintained and was loved by me
Obelix

Post by Obelix »

Personally, this book looks good and i like reading it and i be much interested in reading.
Mahaila
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Mahaila »

This was a complicated book...with a lot of depth and life to it. It was intriguing with all its references to Adele and her song lyrics. Three stories that were weaved around going to an Adele concert in Verona, Italy. It is definitely a very unique plot that immediately caught my attention. Sometimes the details bog down the stories with all the foreign terms and places, but it all comes together as you read of each life and immerse yourself into the things going on. A marriage that needs to be saved, a lost love from long ago searched for, and a single mother's love for her son that leads to the once in a lifetime trip to see Adele perform. Adele's songs or her lyrics have something to do with each life told about in this book. It makes a compelling story as it all works to a pinnacle to the major event in the story of the concert. I definitely wanted to listen to Adele's songs more as I kept reading. I only the last few months have started to listen to any of Adele's songs, and I have to say that I enjoy listening a lot to her songs. The underlying melancholy and pondering of life is a touching part of her music. So this makes the book My Trip to Adele even more interesting. I highly recommend it. :congratualtions-smiley: :congratualtions-smiley:
charnelly

Post by charnelly »

i think it was a nice trip however i would rate 4/4 as its very interesting
abdul2792123
Currently Reading: Shot Down
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdul2792123.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by abdul2792123 »

I am great fan of adele and lyrics at the end of each excerpt are beautiful
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
midnight_angel756
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by midnight_angel756 »

I am a hopeless romantic thus making me a big fan of romantic movies and romance novels. I am a big fan of Adele as well. And I find it very fascinating that the author used Adele's songs in each of the chapter and chose a specific lyric of each song that is so fitting at the end of each chapter.

I think it's interesting that early chapters were not a dead give away. I love how the author alternates the three stories in every chapter and how the story builds up at every page that it perks my interest and makes me want to continue page after page to see what happens next and I love the twists of the three love stories.

Admittedly, I don't have much knowledge about Marrakesh, Morocco that is why I find it very interesting to be able to get a glimpse of its culture and practices. It's actually very curiosity arousing. It's also interesting how the author depicted the two worlds in Vegas. People living above the city and the ones living under the city. I find it very real.

I was moved by the three stories to a certain extent and I feel anyone who is or has been in a relationship can one way or the other relate to one of the characters in the three stories. However, the story that moved me the most that it actually got me into tears was the story of Nadia, the single mom. Although I have never been married so I can't really relate on how hard divorce proceedings must be, but I am also a single mother. And I can definitely relate how our world revolve around our child, that how we think our child is our life and that how we would do anything just to see that bright smile on their faces and to hear them say " i love you mom". That I can definitely relate.

All in all, I love the book. It was a good read. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: I would love for you to read it as well.
pmbithi254

Post by pmbithi254 »

this book is interesting to read. when reading i felt as the one on trip. it is 4 of 4
Mark Anthony Arthur
Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Mark Anthony Arthur »

Hey guys.. As I read this book it seems that it talks about different personalities which everyone can relate to. But the highlight would be love for the family and Women's independence.

-- 05 Nov 2017, 21:18 --

Hey guys.. As I read this book it seems that it talks about different personalities which everyone can relate to. But the highlight would be love for the family and Women's independence. I will rate it in 4 star.
sourav15
Currently Reading: Percy Jackson: Heroes of Olympus
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sourav15.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by sourav15 »

I started reading the book but soon lost interest. The language need to be more free flowing. The story doesn't also seem to attract much of my interest.
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD
Amystl26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amystl26.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis

Post by Amystl26 »

I gave the book 4 out of 4 stars. I thought it was well written and the characters came alive for me through the writing. I found it detailed enough to bring the scene alive in my mind's eye, but not too much as to bore me. That being said, I did not agree with the way a few scenarios played out. However, I like that it wasn't predictable. That in and of itself was refreshing. I would recommend to others for a light, easy read.
kevin lumbasi
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by kevin lumbasi »

I have always anticipated to read such interesting books,this is one of the best books i have ever met.Your review is perfect but the kind of marriage expected in the imaginative world like as tale seems to reflect what is in this beautiful story when we say there was the message that one should not stay in an abused marriage for the sake of the kids (aka Nadia). On the other hand, Yaser did just the opposite and sacrificed himself for his kids it makes it more fantasy.
inaramid
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Siege and Storm
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inaramid.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by inaramid »

I gave this book a 2 out of 4 stars in my review. The writing was inconsistent, the dialogues were stilted, and the use of Adele's songs - while initially charming - became a little bit too silly to even be plausible. Plus, the last chapter was a mess of an ending.
TheWriteAngel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thewriteangel.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by TheWriteAngel »

I wasn't very keen on picking up this book when I had initially read the synopsis. But it turned out to have a lot of depth. Contrary to what you said, I love that the writers where able to portray the characters' ideologies so well even though they were quite opposite. I gave it 4 out of 4 stars. Do feel free to stop by and check out my review on this book!
Scrawling Pen
Currently Reading: Snape
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawling-pen.html
Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher

Post by Scrawling Pen »

I rated this book 2 out of 4 stars. I really couldn't develop a connection with the story. The writing and interactions between characters felt very unrealistic. There were some good themes--problems of social media, cultural ignorance, etc.--but they felt forced as well. Others may find it entertaining, but I personally wasn't a big fan.

Return to “Discuss "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer”