Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway
by Alex Fayman. Superhighway
is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.
View Superhighway on Bookshelves
- Posts: 276
- Joined: 03 Apr 2017, 00:40
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 22
- Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
- Bookshelf Size: 134
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrys-brobbey.html
- Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis
Many people are well-intentioned when young, but unfortunately, character flaws often become the bane of many. Like Alex in this novel, we must learn to overcome our natural impulses to succeed in life. I hope this book teaches some good lessons.
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 09:35
- 2017 Reading Goal: 40
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Bookshelf Size: 362
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chillandread.html
- Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
You have a point here! We sometimes need to restrain ourselves in order to thrive!
Latest Review: "The Bonding" by Imogen Keeper
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
Yes , this book teaches us some good lessons and self control is definitely one of them. It is very important to succeed in life.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 30 May 2017, 00:08
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cechappell.html
- Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
When books teach good lessons you know they are phenomenal. Holding yourself back is sometimes a good thing, and this book certainly teaches us that lesson.
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 20 May 2018, 19:44
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 185
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mac83.html
- Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
This is a very good point. Alex jumped right into things and ended up making a deadly mistake. He learned from that mistake, but went on to make another because he acted on impulse. There is a time to act and a time to wait.