Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway
by Alex Fayman. Superhighway
is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.
View Superhighway on Bookshelves
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 20 May 2018, 19:44
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 144
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mac83.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway 2 by Alex Fayman
I think the violence in the book would put a movie adaption at an R rating. I think it would be good as a movie. But it might be better to use all three books in the series to do the movie instead of basing it off of just the first book.
- Posts: 263
- Joined: 08 Feb 2018, 15:33
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 73
- Currently Reading: A Darker Shade of Magic
- Bookshelf Size: 35
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dtb.html
- Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I thought of Superhighway while watching the trailer for an upcoming animated movie from Disney.