Who are the people behind your success?

Discuss the June 2017 Book of the Month, Superhighway by Alex Fayman. Superhighway is the first book in the Superhighway Trilogy, so feel free to use this forum to discuss not only the first book but also the other books in the series.

View Superhighway on Bookshelves
Muhammad Shakeel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Who are the people behind your success?

Post by Muhammad Shakeel »

my parents , teachers and there prayers for me
Juliet Esther
Currently Reading: That place of knowledge
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-esther.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Juliet Esther »

God is responsible for my success,my parents are also behind my success,they have educated me,nurtured me and most of all supported me throughout,the credit also goes to my siblings who I love and cherish.
Pwhite
Currently Reading: Melanie's Evanscent Journey
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Pwhite »

well to my own opinion the first person behind my success is God while my biological parents play a vital role, after i lost my father, i've to carry my own cross, is not easy, but all the way i gave glory to God almighty for been there for me.
bookiegalke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookiegalke.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by bookiegalke »

if I had to list the people behind my success, I wouldn't leave out my parents out of that list but there are also others.
Pm7lucas
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pm7lucas.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Reading Device: 1400699169

Post by Pm7lucas »

My father is the person behind any and all of my successes. He taught me that I could do anything if I just put my mind to it, and he was right!

Paula :D
"I think therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1427
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

The people behind my sucess first comes with my parents. Without them raising me exactly as they did, my life would be completely different and I wouldn't be the same person I am today.

The seond person is myself. I worked hard to get where I am today, and if I hadn't, I wouldn't be here! :-)

The third is my students! All of them...past, present, and future. They make me want to be a better person and a better teacher! Their success is my success and vice versa. We are a team...we work together. We don't always succeed in everything we do, but we are always striving for success, and that is what matters most. :-)
EDDY OKOTH
Currently Reading: My trip to Adele
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by EDDY OKOTH »

my sister coz she inspire me to read a lot
lolashoes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lolashoes.html

Post by lolashoes »

I'm not super successful but not a super loser either. My family is behind me every step of the way and if not for them, I would've been latter for sure. Lol
johnkik

Post by johnkik »

my family,every time i never lost hope its because of them,
indubitabubbly
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-indubitabubbly.html
Latest Review: "Can I Be Frank?" by Rob Wyatt

Post by indubitabubbly »

My parents are definitely my driving force. Also, throughout my life I can note that I have been involved with a different person whenever I hit a big milestone (sounds more exciting then it is). I credit them for pushing me in different ways - either motivating me to be better or supporting me in that nurturing way.
Latest Review: "Can I Be Frank?" by Rob Wyatt
Kb3ck
Currently Reading: Two by Two
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kb3ck.html
Latest Review: "Brown Scarf Blues" by Mois Benarroch

Post by Kb3ck »

The people behind my success are my parents and husband. My parents have always been a source of advice when I have a tough decision to make. My husband has supported me through my education. He has encouraged me to continue working toward my career dreams even though they will be hard to achieve.
Latest Review: "Brown Scarf Blues" by Mois Benarroch
ValEtt
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valett.html
Latest Review: "Murders in Progress" by Eldon Cene

Post by ValEtt »

To those who have responded that they aren't successful, know that I think you are. I know nothing about you except that you succeeded in getting up in the morning and going online to write a reply to this post. It may not be fame or fortune, but it means you're somewhat healthy, somewhat kind (you're not trolling, after all), able to read, and have internet access. That probably doesn't feel like much, but it's so much more than some people ever achieve. And I know you'll continue succeeding, in small ways at first but then maybe in larger ways that mean something to you as well.

As for myself, it feels like almost everyone I've met has had a hand in my success. There are too many people to thank and to count.
Latest Review: "Murders in Progress" by Eldon Cene
tpee

Post by tpee »

I have a list of people who i can give credit to. First is my mum for sacrificing a lot in order to ensure that i had the best in life. Second, is my former lecturer for being a role model and guiding me through my career path.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Behind my success is God along with the support of my family, circle of friends, relatives and mentors.

Joshua 1:8New International Version (NIV)
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
DDunstock
Currently Reading: Casimir Bridge
Bookshelf Size: 281
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ddunstock.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by DDunstock »

My parents, of course. Always encouraging me. Most recently, my brother and my husband. My brother helps me with my writing, and my husband is supportive in providing me with time to introvert and do what I need to do :).
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Return to “Discuss "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman”