- Posts: 29
- Joined: 17 Jul 2017, 18:54
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riazziea.html
- Latest Review: "End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)" by Victor Rose
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Animals hold a special place in my heart. I find it disgusting how often animals are mistreated. I am happy that many states are passing laws that reprimand owners who cause animals harm. I also do not understand the ideas of dog fighting or other sports like that. It is because of these owners that dogs like pit bulls and Rottweilers are being faced with labels that make them dangerous. Specific housing complexes forbid these and other breeds all because of how previous owners made them look. Animals care for us, they will do anything for us. Why can't we do the same for them?
Latest Review: "End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)" by Victor Rose
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 05 Apr 2017, 17:52
- Bookshelf Size: 3
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elli-karampela.html
- Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens
We should definitely respect both people and animals. Whoever possesses the feeling of empathy will realize that life should be respected and preserved.
Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 12:19
- 2018 Reading Goal: 26
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 61
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 45
- Currently Reading: Game of Thrones
- Bookshelf Size: 50
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluecobia.html
- Latest Review: The miner by F.Robert
I love and respect animals. I don't want them mistreated. I do not feel they are as important as humans.
- Posts: 316
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 15:46
- 2018 Reading Goal: 12
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 66
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 80
- Currently Reading: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
- Bookshelf Size: 50
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elle-howard.html
- Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White
- Reading Device: 1400698987
I believe you learn a great deal about a person by how they treat an animal. If a person finds pleasure in abusing something much smaller and helpless, how would they treat a child? Would they have patience with an older person? How would they respond if you got sick? Personally, I could never be around anyone that got pleasure from abusing an animal.
Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 11 Sep 2017, 16:00
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
- Bookshelf Size: 34
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
- Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing
I think that all living things were meant to coexist together without any particular animal heading the hierarchy. It's kind of ironic that humans (who are the ultimate predators) need animals to survive but animals don't necessarily need us to survive. In fact we're the reason a lot of species have gone or are going extinct. Animals should be treated with respect. They have feelings too!
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 05 Jun 2017, 09:49
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
- Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
I think every life matters. Treating animals cruelly is very inhumane and demonic.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David