Re: Month of May Book

Discuss the May 2017 Book of the Month, Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger.

View Farmer Beau's Farm on Bookshelves
Chrys Brobbey
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrys-brobbey.html
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis

Re: Month of May Book

Post by Chrys Brobbey »

It just occurred to me that Farmer Beau and his wife do not have children yet. The pets will provide them with good company, and when the children arrive they will have playmates. Meanwhile, the pets have a cozy home, instead of living in the wild. A win for all around. This goes to show that both man and animals are social creatures.
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis
Donnavila Marie01
Currently Reading: the one
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donnavila-marie01.html
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi

Post by Donnavila Marie01 »

I agree. Both men and animals may live together harmoniously. The animals may give inspiration and happiness to men, and men may share their love to the animals.
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

I wonder if perhaps Beau and Bamma either are unable to have children or do not want to in order to focus on their work on their farm. It is obvious, though, that they are caring and loving people, so what better way to fill the void of not having children than to surround yourself with animals?
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Zero
Currently Reading: Wings of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Zero »

This is true that both humans and animals should live together peacefully now and forever, if, we want to save our planet or perhaps see a better tomorrow. Is this the hidden message that the author wants to give?
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
Betchay
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Betchay »

Humans and animals are bought created by god. It means we are all came in one creator or father with own purpose in this world. It was made by heaven to help and care for each other. although we all have differences, but we can learn to get along .
Zero
Currently Reading: Wings of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Zero »

Betchay wrote:Humans and animals are bought created by god. It means we are all came in one creator or father with own purpose in this world. It was made by heaven to help and care for each other. although we all have differences, but we can learn to get along .
True that! (though its too philosophical for me :D :mrgreen: )
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
JOELEKURI
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by JOELEKURI »

I think maybe they fall under the category who dont really care if children are around or not, and such category have little or no stress to care about. but we tend to see their kind of people recently who indulge in animalraising and leave aside bringing upmoffspring of theirs.

Return to “Discuss "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger”