- Posts: 39
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 21:58
- Bookshelf Size: 10
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awad-sharar.html
- Latest Review: "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan
Not only kids love and get benefits from children books, but the parents and the other members of the family read, laugh at and waste a good time on reading or watching those books turned to a TV series or a film. Even paper backs, parents as well as their children like to read, and watch such a story on TV.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: 11 Sep 2017, 16:00
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
- Bookshelf Size: 34
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
- Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing
My least favorite thing about the book were the illustrations. My favorite part was when Kailey decided to become friends with Sammy and help her get a home at the Beau's as well. I would've like a few more pages expounding on their relationship with Marissa.