What is your favorite memory with a friend?

Discuss the May 2017 Book of the Month, Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger.

View Farmer Beau's Farm on Bookshelves
Ljessup
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ljessup.html
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka

Re: What is your favorite memory with a friend?

Post by Ljessup »

My favorite memory with a friend would have to be when I played high school soccer. It was a team, but there were some individuals that I was closer to. Those were my best days and I often find myself thinking of them and missing them dearly. Every game, bus ride, loss, and win prepared me for life. Soccer was my constant and my backbone the majority of my life. When I think back on these memories I remember the friends I have on the team, of course, but soccer was my friend for the longest. Quite cheesy, but honest.
Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
Soumeg
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soumeg.html
Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens

Post by Soumeg »

We had earned our first income of 500 INR by participating in college contests. We were saving up every penny till that day to be able to visit one of the famous pizza parlors. The day we earned the prize, we roamed the our city, exploring new areas, visiting new places and finally visiting the pizza parlor which we had yearned for. The time spent with my friend on that particular day remains as the most favorite memory.
Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens
May-an Tinangag
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by May-an Tinangag »

My favorite memory with my friend is when we do prank to our other friends. I do remember that one day, we went to the river and I told them that I don't want to swim then one of my friend pulled me and they laugh loud.
bookiegalke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookiegalke.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Post by bookiegalke »

my favorite moment in my childhood with a friend was playing in the rain. we never got tired of that mischief till we Were 16
'if you encounter a man of rare intellect, you should ask him what books he reads'
Ralph Waldo Emerson
eelavahs-jay
Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by eelavahs-jay »

I've never been particularly close to anyone while growing up. I was always that child with her nose buried in a note or scribbling down poems in a notebook. My brothers did have a lot of friends and we used to play videogames occasionally. One memory I am fond of was one night when we decided to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Clash in shifts (some slept while the others gamed) because we lost the memory card and didn't want to lose all our progress. There were about seven of us. It was fun.
Anjum
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Post by Anjum »

My favorite memories include going out with my friends just to have some fun.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
joynob24365
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joynob24365.html
Latest Review: Weeping Goes Unheard by Lucia Mann

Post by joynob24365 »

Our school life. It was full of activities and we would skip sometimes. And we didn't have much in mind too.
Micheal Ukewuihe
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micheal-ukewuihe.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Micheal Ukewuihe »

My favorite memory with my friends would be sitting out and talking about life and the journey so far.
Patel Khushi Manishbhai
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Markus Zusak
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: To the Lighthouse
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patel-khushi-manishbhai.html
Latest Review: Iron Pigs by Nathan Dunlap
fav_author_id: 2540

Post by Patel Khushi Manishbhai »

When we made paper cigarettes in school and smoked them. It was our first time and my friend chocked on her first drag. I remember the classroom was golden in the diluted evening sun and there was a chill in the air from the rain in the afternoon. And huge fits of both of our laughter.. I remember feeling this aching happiness in my heart.
A month later, feeling guilt after reading 'The Fault in Our Stars' we took a (hygienic) blood oath (quite literally) and decided to never smoke.
Ni_weh_sesh62
Chitra Ayengar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitra-ayengar.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Chitra Ayengar »

My favourite memory with a friend was hanging out at her terrace with pack of chips discussing boys, school, homework just about anything that comes to mind. Carefree days how I would love to travel back in time to experience that feeling of bliss.
Talea Al Qahtani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Talea Al Qahtani »

When I was young I travelled to the farest city in my country with out any thinking of what will happen to me and to whom I should go to, after a long thinking while I'm sitting in the bus chair, I remmberd my best friend when he told long time ago that he staid in the city that I'm heading which make me thinking of how to get his number and I get his no. from other friend then I called him and I was happey when he met me at the bus station. He helped me a lot till I got a job.
Favy Moses
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Favy Moses »

My favorite memory with my friend, is going to play in a big stream immediately after school closes, we then used to call our selves the little marmaids lol, because of our love for water.

Return to “Discuss "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger”