Judging People

Discuss the May 2017 Book of the Month, Farmer Beau's Farm by Kathleen Geiger.

View Farmer Beau's Farm on Bookshelves
Ama Idim
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ama-idim.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Re: Judging People

Post by Ama Idim »

I admit I judge people... Dont we all? Turns out true or false mostly, I'm trying to reduce it and I cant count the number of times people have told me 'oh...I thought you were this or when I first saw you u looked like you were that but now I know you, you're not like that', most times their initial assumptions are quite negative
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Kinnera
Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kinnera.html
Latest Review: "A Faithful Son" by Michael Scott Garvin

Post by Kinnera »

I try my best not to judge people by factors they can't control, but I do realise that I don't always follow that. Not always. But we are the people we make ourselves, and I try to consciously not fall back into patterns.
Latest Review: "A Faithful Son" by Michael Scott Garvin
May-an Tinangag
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by May-an Tinangag »

We, as humans don't have the right to judge other people because all of us are not perfect. I do believe in the saying that "No one is perfect except our creator."
riazziea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riazziea.html
Latest Review: "End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)" by Victor Rose
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by riazziea »

My sister and I have been working with children and adults with disabilities for many years now. I work at a farm that allows those with disability get out and ride horses. There was one time I was walking one of my clients back to his car, and there were some younger girls who rode at the barn who laughed and pointed at us. I find this to be ridiculous and uncalled for. They don't know who my client is or how sweet of a person he is, they just judge because he looks and acts a bit different. I feel that you should always get to know someone before you judge them, because you never know who they might be.
Latest Review: "End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)" by Victor Rose
eelavahs-jay
Currently Reading: Island of the Gods
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eelavahs-jay.html
Latest Review: Marrying a Playboy Billionaire by H M Irwing

Post by eelavahs-jay »

If I had a dollar for everytime something was implied about being because of the way I looked I would be a swimming in cash. Dealing with judgy people is an everyday thing for me.
Anjum
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Post by Anjum »

Yes. I am always judged as weak and fragile because of my child like appearance.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
Micheal Ukewuihe
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micheal-ukewuihe.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Micheal Ukewuihe »

It’s normal for people to judge off your physical appearance because it’s the first thing that they see and notice but with time the see other things and appreciate you for it.
Favy Moses
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Favy Moses »

I don't judge because some certain decisions are influenced by some past experience and not wanting to repeat the same mistakes again. So the best i do is to make a suggestion, praying for them.

Return to “Discuss "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger”