Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Book of the month » Discuss "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

**Spoilers** Discussion of book 2

Discuss the April 2017 Book of the Month, Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole.

View Raven's Peak on Bookshelves

**Spoilers** Discussion of book 2

Post Number:#1 by James Craft
» 10 Apr 2017, 07:20

Anyone made it through the second book and want to discuss that one? Just wanted to set up a topic to see if anyone has made it that far yet and what they thought of this one.

It changed things a LOT in my opinion and had some interesting twists. The final showdown was really fast paced and I read it all in one sitting.
James Craft

Currently Reading: Carnivore
Bookshelf Size: 46 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: **Spoilers** Discussion of book 2

Post Number:#2 by Donnavila Marie01
» 12 Apr 2017, 19:17

The second book is a bloody war with its twists and turns. I invite everyone to read it. It is worth your day to complete the book.
Donnavila Marie01

Currently Reading: Thera and the Exodus
Bookshelf Size: 40 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 50 Books
Goal Completion: 22%

Post Number:#3 by christinac_2585
» 14 Apr 2017, 21:09

I agree it was action packed from the start. I did not expect it to go the way it went. I feel like Haatim was continuing to struggle with his indecision with his father but he grew as a person.
"Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home."
- Anna Quindlen
christinac_2585's Latest Review: "The Day For You.The Night For Me." by N.Sherry
christinac_2585

Currently Reading: It
Bookshelf Size: 55 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
Goal Completion: 40%

Post Number:#4 by Amagine
» 17 Apr 2017, 16:07

Donnavila Marie01 wrote:The second book is a bloody war with its twists and turns. I invite everyone to read it. It is worth your day to complete the book.

You had me at twists and turns.
There's no such thing as a kid who hates reading. There are kids who love reading, and kids who are reading the wrong books."-James Patterson
Amagine

Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: Writing for Children and Teens
Currently Reading: My Doll & Me: Superheroes Fighting Bullying With Kindness
Bookshelf Size: 617 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 400 Books
Goal Completion: 38%