- Posts: 88
- Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 16:06
- Currently Reading: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
- Bookshelf Size: 48
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azrevread.html
- Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
Azrevread wrote:There were lots of unexpected plot twists in the novel.. The novel was compelling because the stories relating to the different characters happened before and after the devastating event. I rate the story at 3 out of 4 stars, and plan to read it again when I have more time. I would recommend Station Eleven to readers who like reading science fiction short stories or dystopian novels.
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 07 Jul 2017, 06:08
- Currently Reading: ROXY
- Bookshelf Size: 29
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
3 out of 4 is my rating of the book.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 23 Aug 2018, 11:56
- Currently Reading: Heartaches
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nhkeirat.html
- Latest Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles
I have not read the book and after a long thought I will not be reading it. It seems like your typical.