Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Book of the month » Discuss "The Diary of an Immortal (1945-1959)" by David J Castello

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

How far into the book are you?

Discuss the February 2017 Book of the Month, The Diary of an Immortal by David J Castello.

Re: How far into the book are you?

Post Number:#16 by kio
» 22 Mar 2017, 16:00

Got half way to 3/4 of the way through it. I've put it down for a while to catch up, however, on work reading.
"Books are unique portable magic."-Stephen King
kio
Special Discussion Leader

Favorite Author: Janet Evanovich
Favorite Book: Evermore
Currently Reading: Bone Gap
Bookshelf Size: 538 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook Edition
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#17 by Chitopogi
» 25 Mar 2017, 00:32

I've read the book as far as the review pages allowed. It is a very engaging piece, and I intend to purchase this book when my time allows. From my review, I can see that the book has profound insights into human behavior,especially the behavior of children drafted into war. It dehumanizes them.
Chitopogi

Currently Reading: In the Shadow of Angels
Bookshelf Size: 28 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite

Post Number:#18 by Rey
» 05 Apr 2017, 10:16

The hundreth. It's a new book. Daily; I find the time to read a hundred; hoping I'd get better at reading more.
Rey's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Rey

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10 books

View Reviewer Page

Post Number:#19 by AzRevRead
» 17 Apr 2017, 14:32

I've read a few pages from the first chapter, and the book review with Online Book Club. The idea of
immortality during a war is a compelling idea for a novel. I've decided to wait a while before I continue
reading The Diary of an Immortal (1945- 1955), because I'm reading another book.
AzRevRead's Latest Review: "Keys to Tetouan" by Mois Benarroch
AzRevRead

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28 books

View Reviewer Page

Previous