- Posts: 259
- Joined: 25 Nov 2015, 11:49
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- Favorite Author: Stephen King
- Currently Reading: The Very Loving Caterpillar
- Bookshelf Size: 48
- Publishing Contest Votes: 9
- fav_author_id: 2376
Gravy wrote:Do you think this would make a good movie? If so, what parts would you want to see left in? Who do you think should be cast? Are there any parts you think should be left out?
It would be hard to make the movie something wide audiences would want to see. Books like this can make it super difficult.
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 27 Sep 2016, 15:21
- 2018 Reading Goal: 150
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 182
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 336
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeyran-main.html
- Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards
I am not exactly sure. It would need an intense amount of work and additional dialogue to even make it work. Hollywood these days is hard to beat and so the structure of the book would have to change a lot which may take away from the meaning of the book.
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 64
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
I don't think that this book would make a good movie.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien