- Posts: 270
- Joined: 10 Mar 2017, 00:54
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 120
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
- Currently Reading: Small Change
- Bookshelf Size: 145
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
- Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
Big, red button or big, blue one? really a Psychological question. I should consider the consequences in making choices. If choosing "Big, red button" will benefit the many and will save the Earth, then I will hit red button..
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 30 Mar 2017, 12:58
- Currently Reading: Eclipse
- Bookshelf Size: 32
Where I don't actually know what I would do, I think that I would push the button because I would want to help as many people as I could. I just feel like it would be the best decision to make.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 29 Mar 2017, 16:21
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 60
- Currently Reading: Divergent
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ckennedy.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Definitely the red button. Save the world as we know it. I don't think I would need to know what the blue one does. I like my comfy world.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 05 Jun 2017, 09:49
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjum.html
- Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
I wish that I would never face such situations.
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 13:32
- Currently Reading: Bitroux
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
- Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi
Well if pushing this big red button means saving the planet, then I definitely would.