- Posts: 557
- Joined: 07 Jul 2016, 02:16
- 2018 Reading Goal: 25
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 28
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74609">The Devil and Miss Prym</a>
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 389
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellieonline03.html
- Latest Review: Guilt by David Taylor Black
- Location: Philippines
- James Craft
- Posts: 371
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 11:41
- Currently Reading: Carnivore
- Bookshelf Size: 51
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-craft.html
- Latest Review: "Perdido Bay Blues" by Jacqueline Lane
- Location: United states
Haha, yeah, that would be awesome. It would save so much time spent taking care of kids, just let the rock do it for you!hsimone wrote:This one contains a spoiler!
I really like the rock-talking spell. It was such a cute and fun way to entertain some of the children, and I wished I could do that! Can you imagine how many kids would be entertained if rocks (or other objects) could talk?
Then again, we already have tv...