Favorite chapter of Roan?

Discuss the November 2016 Book of the Month, Roan: The Tales Of Conor Archer by E. R. Barr.
jamesabr
Currently Reading: The Gulf
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jamesabr.html
Latest Review: "Adam Exitus" by Nicholas Abdilla
Reading Device: 1400697484

Favorite chapter of Roan?

Post by jamesabr »

My favorite is "The Healing". What about yours?
Latest Review: "Adam Exitus" by Nicholas Abdilla
Seamusberen1955
Favorite Author: E. R. Barr
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 42361
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of Roan:The Tales Of Conor Archer

Post by Seamusberen1955 »

From the Author: my favorite too. I grew up in the spot so I know right where it is and it is every bit as mysterious and beautiful as I have described. I have seen the night of athousand fireflies in the Woodlands and you could swear they were liegemen of the ROYAL spirits that kept the woods. The healing get you a chance to meet the welsh prince who is key to everything that's happening and of course you get your first glimpse of PIASAW, the river demon.

-- 21 Dec 2016, 01:29 --

From the Author: my favorite too. I grew up in the spot so I know right where it is and it is every bit as mysterious and beautiful as I have described. I have seen the night of athousand fireflies in the Woodlands and you could swear they were liegemen of the ROYAL spirits that kept the woods. The healing get you a chance to meet the welsh prince who is key to everything that's happening and of course you get your first glimpse of PIASAW, the river demon.

Return to “Discuss "Roan" by E. R. Barr”