Review by BelleReadsNietzsche -- Final Notice

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Review by BelleReadsNietzsche -- Final Notice

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I like political thrillers as they provide you glimpses of what's happening around the world. This book also pours light on an important issue of gun control with a slice of fictional touch. Thanks for this wonderful review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

I also rated the book 3 out of 4 stars, but mainly because it was obviously promoting a certain brand (that I cannot afford, LOL!). The best character for me is still Miles by many miles.

Thanks for your excellent review!
BelleReadsNietzsche
Currently Reading: The Handmaid's Tale
Bookshelf Size: 300
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellereadsnietzsche.html
Latest Review: I Can See Peace by Julie Penshorn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by BelleReadsNietzsche »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 09:07 I like political thrillers as they provide you glimpses of what's happening around the world. This book also pours light on an important issue of gun control with a slice of fictional touch. Thanks for this wonderful review.
Thank you for stopping by Ms. Sarah! :tiphat:
"The bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so." -Ratatouille (2007)
BelleReadsNietzsche

Miriam Molina wrote: 16 Feb 2019, 20:58 I also rated the book 3 out of 4 stars, but mainly because it was obviously promoting a certain brand (that I cannot afford, LOL!). The best character for me is still Miles by many miles.

Thanks for your excellent review!
Haha, I can’t afford it either. Can’t argue with you on Miles. I would have been devastated and given the book 1 star if anything had happened to that little floof. Thanks for commenting!
"The bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so." -Ratatouille (2007)
Cleis
Favorite Book: Garments Against Women
Currently Reading: Americanah
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-indepaintence.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by Cleis »

I've been really interested in the premise of this book. I'm a little bit of a luddite and all on top of politics so this story is appealing to me. It's too bad the ending isn't stronger, I also just finished a book with a really cr*p ending that ruined the whole story! That might keep me away from this one. Thank you for your review!
BelleReadsNietzsche

indepaintence wrote: 20 Feb 2019, 19:26 I've been really interested in the premise of this book. I'm a little bit of a luddite and all on top of politics so this story is appealing to me. It's too bad the ending isn't stronger, I also just finished a book with a really cr*p ending that ruined the whole story! That might keep me away from this one. Thank you for your review!
I really enjoy political stories, so that was my fave part of this book. That being said, it’s probably okay to skip this one. :)

P.S. Thanks so much for commenting!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”