Review by aportinthestorm -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aportinthestorm
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aportinthestorm.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

Review by aportinthestorm -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by aportinthestorm »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 2" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 2: Bad Boy Vibes, which is written by H. M. Irwing, is the second book of the Heartaches: Bad Boy Vibes series.

With due consideration that Heartaches 2: Bad Boy Vibes is indeed the second book in the series and that the author has chosen to begin this book exactly where the first book of the series, Heartaches: Bad Boy Vibes, leaves off with the unmistakable promise… “to be continued”, it would be, in my opinion, extremely beneficial to back track and read Heartaches: Bad Boy Vibes before attempting to read this book. The characters and story line of this series and this book are so diverse that there’s no true way to appreciate this book without first knowing it’s background. It is guaranteed that you will be thankful for this recommendation later.

Before you begin reading, I feel that I must warn you on the fact that this book, and series, is most definitely not one for the faint of heart. However, with its sordid tales of rape, seduction, and explicit sexual encounters, you’re sure to be riveted to the edge of your seat awaiting the next wave from the continuous emotional roller coaster.

Throughout this book, and series, you will be introduced to a whirlwind of unforgettable characters, each with their own unique tales, sordid plots, and schemes. Such as the miraculous love story that is kindled between Anna and Rafe, each of who’s personal tales of woe will leave you grief stricken to the core. And, lest we forget their reputable foes Eric Dayton and the Prestons: Matt, Jason, and their unfathomable father Peter.

With its extreme unpredictability, this book doesn’t give your emotions a moment to rest. Just when you think you’ve got the plot figured out, it twists and turns you in a completely different direction, leaving you wondering what just happened. So, don’t plan on getting too settled in. As I said before, this book is not for the faint of heart. It is not designed to be a relaxing read, it is a pure rush of adrenaline and excitement.

I would have to give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars as it was superbly written and edited. The author knows how to pull you in and keep you salivating for the next line. And, other than having to wait impatiently to continue reading the next volume of the series, I would highly recommend this book to everyone who loves a thrilling, passion filled, story with characters that will stick with you for a long time to come.

Heartaches 2
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like aportinthestorm's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”