Review by jeminah28 -- Happiness is All We Want!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Review by jeminah28 -- Happiness is All We Want!

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happiness is All We Want!" by Ashutosh Mishra.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

"Happiness Is All We Want!" written by Ashutosh Mishra and published under Bloomsburyy Publishing India. Luckily, I recover this book unknowingly on my phone that makes me understand that happiness does matter in a luxurious life. I recommend this book to Indian people because they can easily understand "Sanscrit" teaching as well as it tackles more on their set of beliefs. This book also suits a person who cannot forgive, understand or have a meaningless life. The book has practical tips to help someone in a downward situation.

Ashutosh Mishra delved this book from the functions of the body, mind and soul. No one ever lives in this world that doesn't long for happiness every day. Happiness oftentimes rejected because of so many distractions in this busy world. Ashutosh indicates an emphasis on the relaxation of the body which will affect the moods of the mind and the soul. The mind is the engine that directs the entire body and soul which must be consistently in a good condition. Our soul fighting against tiredness and stress each day must have the time of meditation, too.

Ashutosh provides practical tips to help the body maintain its rigorous shape and sustain a healthy lifestyle. I like Ashutosh incorporates this book with personal experiences and other people's story to understand what he really means. I admire that the author put "thoughts to Ponder" each chapter to summarize the plow of the topic. There are instances that I tried some of Ashutosh's guide to calm my body, mind and soul. I found that it helped and I will try to include Ashutosh's guide in my daily routine.

However, the book needs to be professionally edited even though Ashutosh's point is understandable. I learned many things in this book; I know that those inputs remain in me. This book must be written properly to inspire more readers not just to Indians group of people, but also to other race like me.

I rate this book 2 out of 4 stars due to plenty of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I noticed that the book lacked commas that occurs in every chapter. Misspelled words like "milestone sway," that is best stated as, "milestone away" in page 9 in the last paragraph; "tranqulity"should be stated "tranquility" located in page 19 in the second paragraph. "Mututally beneficial" is best stated as, "mutually beneficial" on page 34 in the last paragraph. "Per cent" really annoyed me because it occurs twelve times in this book; it must be properly stated as, "percent."

Happiness is All We Want!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like jeminah28's review? Post a comment saying so!
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Jacci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacci.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Jacci »

I like the title seems good to read. So sad for the errors. Nice review.
:cooking: :cooking: reading while cooking is the best! :techie-reference: :lol2:
pinklover
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by pinklover »

Wow, I love the title. Perfect for my day despite of the errors. I will read this book, too.
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.
readandsmile
Currently Reading: Boom! A Revolting Situation
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readandsmile.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by readandsmile »

Thanks for the review. The title makes me happy today, I will read this book.
Reading is an antidote for...
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
ma_mon28
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-mon28.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by ma_mon28 »

This book really for me because it's hard to forget and forgive. Thanks, I see the book will suits my anger. I will this too.
Villa_ro
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-villa-ro.html
Latest Review: I Can See Peace by Julie Penshorn

Post by Villa_ro »

I love Indian culture because of their food, however in the aspect of spirituality makes me confused. Seems the book more on self discipline to reflect the happy life inside us. Nice review.
Taylor Danvers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taylor-danvers.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Taylor Danvers »

A guide to happiness is very important to everyday life. I think this book is worth reading.
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :text-feedback: :text-welcomeconfetti:
Jeremie Mondejar
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Taylor Danvers wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 20:47 A guide to happiness is very important to everyday life. I think this book is worth reading.
Thank you
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”