Review by Amase 2018 -- Invisible Me by H M Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amase 2018
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amase-2018.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review by Amase 2018 -- Invisible Me by H M Irwing

Post by Amase 2018 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Invisible Me" by H M Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A well laid down piece of fantasy and romance, lnvisible Me is a story about Freddie Lynch ,the fatty girl who doesn't like anything about herself and for this reason does not want to be seen by her friends and any other person,

She struggles with her weight condition and by so doing, she resolves in trying out various diets, this led her to mixing her food with her father's medicine that made her become really invisible,the scenario that made her do things beyond her imagination such as going out naked .

Freddie coincidentally comes a cross a man that she fell in love with (Edwin curr) and now she wishes to regain her visibility but this does not work out because there is no remedy, they both enjoy being together Edwin offers her a job in his family company, Freddie takes advantage of her invisible in this case and plays an important role when the company was at the edge of being closed up, she takes the risk of spying the companies enemy and when things got out of hand she ran to rescue the dear life of Edwin by protecting him from the gun shot that caused her to become visible again.

Though the visibility could not last longer because of the cancer effects that she had suffered ,she gets married in a colourful wedding to Edwin curr who loves her unconditionally despite her invisible condition.

This is a perfect book that suits best those people who suffer from low self esteem, self appreciation as well as love for oneself. I have really learnt a lot from this book and l fully rate it 3 out of 4 stars ,anyone who is not contented with whom he/she was created to be, should go out for this book. An adventurous read .

Invisible Me
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Amase 2018's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”