Review by Booklvr_ -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Booklvr_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklvr.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by Booklvr_ -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

Post by Booklvr_ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I give this book a 3 out of 4. I found If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts by Mark L. Wdowiak, a very helpful and easy to understand book. The only reason I gave it a 3 and not a 4, is I would have liked more examples of how the author or others took the information from the book and used it for everyday life. It would have been nice to see the advice and how it worked in real life. I did enjoy where the author put in his experiences. I would have liked more.

The book was practical and fresh. It was nice to read a self help book that did not blame your parents or tell you that you are a victim. This book was very much the opposite. The author has you focus on what you have, not on what you don’t have. The book also focused on the idea that you need to take full responsibility for your life and not blame others. You are not a victim but a victor. If you take what someone else thinks, does, or says about you as true you are accepting their reality as your own and giving away your power.

The author states once you are aware of the negative thinking you have a possibility for change. Awareness is the most important first step in the direction of change. Stop searching for answers outside of yourself, start trusting yourself and take action for yourself. Be willing to think and do things differently.

This book’s main focus is the art of positive thinking. Where your thoughts go, your life will follow. Don’t get hung up on the negative thinking. If negative thoughts come to you realize they have no control over you and serve no purpose but to cause you pain. Realize that you have a negative thought and move on, do not dwell on the thought. What you think creates what you believe and what you believe becomes your reality. Where your thoughts goes your life will follow. So leave the negative thoughts out.

I believe this book should be a must read for anyone who is looking to succeed in life. The world today focuses so much on people being victims and this book makes you realize you are responsible for yourself. In this day it was nice to find a book that focused on positive thinking.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Booklvr_'s review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”