Review by Ayat paarsa -- The Traveler's Best Seller

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayat-paarsa.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Review by Ayat paarsa -- The Traveler's Best Seller

Post by Ayat paarsa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Traveler's Best Seller" by Rick Incorvia.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Thousands of years ago, people were believed to live a long life, that was based on several hundred years. The span of human life shortened gradually with global environmental changes. Now scientists and researchers are secretly working on a theory named "Time Travel" through which it would be possible to go several hundred years ahead in the future or to go several hundred back in the past. This way people will no longer need a long life. They will be able to enjoy a long period of time despite a short life.

With the advancement in the science and technology human's life facilitated, but it also increased the risk of man-made diseases, especially the author's caution about the use of microwave ovens is the reminder for all of us, otherwise, you can see what happened to the Tim. Mr. Tim Peregrine was an ordinary history teacher in a high school. Life already wasn't too good while living solely after the divorce, and then one day he was diagnosed with cancer at the stage- 4 as well. He became hopeless and wanted to be more passionate about his profession before death. He decided that if death is the only option then why not via "Time Travel". He will be then able to tell the stories to his students about his live chattings with some popular historical personalities like George Washington, Mozart, and the beautiful Cleopatra. So, he very intelligently detected all about the Dr. Ann's team for this purpose. Dr. Ann's mission is currently on the experimental stage, so she is doing it top secretly. Ending of the story is quite unexpected and beautiful that will tell you the true meaning of The Traveler's Best Seller, the book I am currently introducing to you. It is the fifth book written by Rick Incorvia, published by Affinity Marketing & Communications, Inc. The publication date is June 25, 2018, while the length of the book is 294 pages.

It's the story of a condition between disappointment and hope. The author's intention to write this novel is to give a light of hope to the people who have become depressed from life. The specialty of Rick Incorvia's narration is that he uses very simple words to make it an easy read for the students of a secondary school even. He provides complete information to his readers, for example, if he is talking about "absinthe", he gives the full details about the term, it never happened that I had to stop and google it first. He even has provided the maps. I saw the map of Cleopatra's voyage to Rome while reading the book. The journey by ship was so long that even two weeks are less for this journey I feel. Anyway, I will recommend it to the students, first of all. The teachers also should not give the boring sleepy lectures, they can take inspiration from the innovative and unique ideas of Mr. Tim Peregrine, the most passionate teacher. Not only teachers, anybody can take inspiration from this book. Friends! We might not live long, but our work will stay, so why not to live always alive in the hearts of people instead of taking the risky trips to "Time Travel". My vast recommendation shows that the author is not wrong to say that it's a must-read book for each and every person.

Friends! I experienced a weak moment when Tim met Vince, my eyes moistened when two old friends hugged each other after a long time, I got emotional when Tim asked: "Can these $12000 be a price of heaven?" And my tears dropped to imagine that God is such great that he can bless us with his heaven by only two words of forgiveness or any other small good deed. Well, the book is filled with many other emotional moments too, be aware, Rick Incorvia is ready to emotionalize you in any way. Such a smart gamer, he throws each card at the right time to hold on the reader until the last moment. He perfectly balanced all elements like love, loss, friendship, knowledge (history, science), glamour and all that one can expect from a novel.

Readers! you may find this book a four-star rated but I feel that the author has more potential than what he showed in this book. He had to make the start of the novel even stronger. He also easily could use the more relevant vocabulary like "lab coat" instead of "doctor's jacket", l want him more perfect this is why I am giving it 3 out of 4 stars. I am trying to stop myself but can't wait to say that I am so thankful to the Online Book Club for giving me the opportunity to review this book. It was just like I am watching a movie wearing movie goggles on my eyes.

The Traveler's Best Seller
View: on Bookshelves

Like Ayat paarsa's review? Post a comment saying so!
:reading-5: @paarsa. :escribir:
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by Book Lover 35 »

Great review! I enjoyed the book as well. Good point with the use of the author's words.
:tiphat:
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:

Post by Ayat paarsa »

Book Lover 35 wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:55 Great review! I enjoyed the book as well. Good point with the use of the author's words.
Yes author's wording was simple but enjoyable, thanks for your opinion.
Caylie_Cat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caylie-cat.html
Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia

Post by Caylie_Cat »

I am reading this book right now and was interested to read your in-depth review. Good work!
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Nice, detailed review. This is the book that I reviewed recently (they haven't published it yet) and it is good to see different views of other reviewers. Thank you 👍👍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:

Post by Ayat paarsa »

Caylie_Cat wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 22:47 I am reading this book right now and was interested to read your in-depth review. Good work!
Thanks a lot for appreciation, hopefully you will do it more well than me. Enjoy reading.
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:

Post by Ayat paarsa »

Sushan wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 04:06 Nice, detailed review. This is the book that I reviewed recently (they haven't published it yet) and it is good to see different views of other reviewers. Thank you 👍👍
Thanks and congrats, i can see, your review is published.
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Connie Otwani »

Many times I find myself between disappointment and hope, so I guess I can empathize with Tim. The book sounds like a fun read. Hope to pick it up soon. Great review!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Ayat paarsa
Currently Reading:

Post by Ayat paarsa »

Cotwani wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 01:18 Many times I find myself between disappointment and hope, so I guess I can empathize with Tim. The book sounds like a fun read. Hope to pick it up soon. Great review!
It's definitely encouraging and motivating. Thanks for liking the review.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Beautiful review Paarsa! Time travel is a very interesting topic, I am fully convinced with the statement that we should strive to live in the hearts of people instead of taking risky trips like Time travel. And of course, heaven is not for sale; your minor sin can take you in the hell and minor good deeds can bless you with God-gifted heaven. But I think saints who predict future events and Mairaj incident of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are the clear examples of time travel. Do you think so?
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”