Review by Noeld150 -- Advent Of Silver by Atilla K. Zengin

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Noeld150
Favorite Book: Pancake Money
Currently Reading: The Brahma Spectrum
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noeld150.html
Latest Review: Inspirience: Meditation Unbound by Richard L Haight

Review by Noeld150 -- Advent Of Silver by Atilla K. Zengin

Post by Noeld150 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Advent Of Silver" by Atilla K. Zengin.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Whatever entity was in the sky more than a century ago, it halted the Third World War in an instant. Continents have collided in this futuristic world of 2141 here on Earth. If your interest is mainly science fiction, you will love Advent of Silver by Atilla K. Zengin. This author has created a brave and courageous main character in a man named Jericho.

Jericho 's mother died saving her son from his evil father. His life is in constant turmoil after that tragedy. He is confined to prison for a murder he did not commit. A man claiming to be his brother broke into Jericho's cell, and they both fled. The identity of the brother, Dantanian, has been kept from Jericho and their father. After their escape from prison, Dantanian explains that they must find their father before he destroys the world with his weapons of mass destruction. The two brothers plan to work together to find their father.

At the prison, Warden Liatha decides to temporarily leave her position after Jericho's escape. No prisoner has ever succeeded in fleeing from her prison. The council is curious about how strangely she reacted to Jericho's escape. He has been accused of killing her sister, Senna. Zengin has presented these characters as truly believable with his unique writing style. His long, comma-filled sentences are somewhat annoying, but I did enjoy the manner in which he expresses himself.

There is much traveling in this book, either by dragon or magic. Dantanian teaches his brother different covert techniques and quite a bit of magic. The two brothers travel extensively, and Warden Liatha is not far behind them. She feels the need to recapture her sister's murderer and return him to the correctional facility.

The story is filled with magic and difficult obstacles to be overcome. It is a difficult book to put down, because there is so much action in it. Advent of Silver is an enjoyable book to read, even though it has many grammatical errors. I began to just overlook them, as I became engrossed in the story.

As much as I enjoyed the character of Jericho, I was more impressed with Liatha and watched as her personality changed further into the book. I believe Zengin created a beautiful character in her, and it was delightful to see how her personality blossomed.

I would love to give this book 4 stars, but there are just too many grammatical errors. I rate it 3 out of 4 stars. Hopefully future books by Zengin will contain fewer errors. I recommend it to all adult readers. I am anxious to read more from this author.

Advent Of Silver
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Noeld150's review? Post a comment saying so!
Zimall
Favorite Author: Atilla K. Zengin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis
fav_author_id: 156933

Post by Zimall »

Recently read and reviewed this novel and i completely agree that it was impossible to put that book down once i started. There were many errors but i forgave all those errors for a great story. Thanks a lot for an honest review Noeld☺
"All That is Gold Does Not Glitter
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”