Review by Caylie_Cat -- The Elf Archive - Book Two of th...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Review by Caylie_Cat -- The Elf Archive - Book Two of th...

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

It sounds like an intriguing story. But sad to hear about poor editing. Thanks for this honest review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Caylie_Cat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caylie-cat.html
Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia

Post by Caylie_Cat »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 00:52 It sounds like an intriguing story. But sad to hear about poor editing. Thanks for this honest review.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Nusrat_Shabnam_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nusrat-shabnam.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Nusrat_Shabnam_ »

It seemed to be boring at first but at the end it has been great. I just loved every book of the series. They were wow!
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Connie Otwani »

The book does sound intriguing especially the threads in the storyline that keep a reader interested, but not enough to become confusing. Santa's budding romance is also an interesting angle. A pity about the errors. Great review!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Caylie_Cat
Currently Reading:

Post by Caylie_Cat »

Cotwani wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 04:14 The book does sound intriguing especially the threads in the storyline that keep a reader interested, but not enough to become confusing. Santa's budding romance is also an interesting angle. A pity about the errors. Great review!
Thanks for reading my review and commenting. I would like to continue to review this series, but unfortunately they are unpaid reviews and quite difficult to read.
Caylie_Cat
Currently Reading:

Post by Caylie_Cat »

Nusrat_Shabnam_ wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 01:45 It seemed to be boring at first but at the end it has been great. I just loved every book of the series. They were wow!
So you have read them all? It is a great story so far, I agree. Thanks for commenting!
Mr Benji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mr-benji.html
Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit

Post by Mr Benji »

Santa Claus and the Elves are always interesting characters to learn. Not only by kids but by adults too.

Finally, the truth about how Elves are selected and recruited in to the work force is revealed. This review is really informative and I must thank you.
Books are lovely.
Mr Benji
Currently Reading:

Post by Mr Benji »

Santa Claus and the Elves are always interesting characters to learn about. Not only by kids but by adults too. For Santa is always about giving, lova, and Joy. But for the Elves, I think they simply make Santa work easier.

Finally, the truth about how Elves are selected and recruited in to the work force is revealed. This review is really informative and I must thank you.
Books are lovely.
Mr Benji
Currently Reading:

Post by Mr Benji »

Santa Claus and the Elves are always interesting characters to learn about. Not only by kids but by adults too. For Santa is always about giving, lova, and Joy. But for the Elves, I think they simply make Santa work easier.

Books are lovely.
Caylie_Cat
Currently Reading:

Post by Caylie_Cat »

Mr Benji wrote: 14 Dec 2018, 02:23 Santa Claus and the Elves are always interesting characters to learn. Not only by kids but by adults too.

I appreciate your comment!
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

It's really hard reading a book when it's not well edited. It's even more painful when it's a good story. I think I'll pass on this one.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”