Review by HollandBlue -- It's Hard to Be a Vampire

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Review by HollandBlue -- It's Hard to Be a Vampire

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Though I am not much interested in vampire stories but your positive review piqued my interest in this book. Thanks for this great review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Tiffany_A_Baker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tiffany_A_Baker »

I love stories about vampires and horror! I will read this for sure! Thank you for your honest review!
Hiruni Bhagya 81
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hiruni-bhagya-81.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Hiruni Bhagya 81 »

Even if this book is a collection of horror short stories, some stories don't seem to be related to vampires at all. But, that doesn't make it uninteresting. I'm glad that I got the opportunity to read your review since I haven't read a horror book in ages. So, thanks for your honest review.
Hiruni Bhagya 81
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hiruni-bhagya-81.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Hiruni Bhagya 81 »

Even if this book is a collection of horror short stories, some stories don't seem to be related to vampires at all. But, that doesn't make it uninteresting. I'm glad that I got the opportunity to read your review since I haven't read a horror book in ages. So, thanks for your honest review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”