Review by Nusrat_Shabnam_ -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nusrat_Shabnam_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nusrat-shabnam.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Review by Nusrat_Shabnam_ -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Nusrat_Shabnam_ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 2" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 2 is an extraordinary romance novel by H M Irwing. It is Book 2 of the Bad Boy Vibes Series. This book will be an excellent read for the people who believe in the struggling love stories. The story is mainly about love, sacrifice, support, understanding, and trust.

The protagonists of the book Rafael Brown and Anna have been the victims of sexual assault. Rafe was assaulted and abused by Eric Dayton, his ex-lover. On the other hand, the Preston family raped Anna. The younger son of the Preston family, Matt Preston was Anna's boyfriend. Rafe and Anna were a good couple who supported each other in their weal and woes.

The story changes its direction when any mysteries unfold along the way. Rafe finds out a secret about himself because of which he moves away from Anna thinking about her safety. But within a short time, they get back together to fight the odds together.

The entire story was amazing. It felt real. Rafe and Anna's love and support were extraordinary. Rafe's sacrifice was an example of his pure love for Anna. The evil traits of the Preston family and Eric Dayton were well-portrayed. Some characters like Suzi and David seemed unrelatable. But still, the author maintained the storyline until the end. The term ''sexual-assault'' seems to be very well explained. No one could ever think of bringing such a rough term in a romance novel. Some confusions are still there in my mind regarding Rafe's father's marriage with his aunt. I guess this confusion is because I did not read the book one or because their characters are not that important.

The grammatical errors were not much. The author used the words in the right places. There was no misuse of words. Some monologues were really captivating which gave me goosebumps. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars as it is very intriguing.

Heartaches 2
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Nusrat_Shabnam_'s review? Post a comment saying so!
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by Book Lover 35 »

I'm glad that you enjoyed this book. I thought the third book was the best one. The plot was a little too slow for me with this book. Rafe's family is messed up. I was a little confused on some of the characters too. Thanks for the review!
:tiphat:
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I also have reviewed this book. Thanks for the nice review 👍👍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Nusrat_Shabnam_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nusrat-shabnam.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Nusrat_Shabnam_ »

Book Lover 35 wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 15:08 I'm glad that you enjoyed this book. I thought the third book was the best one. The plot was a little too slow for me with this book. Rafe's family is messed up. I was a little confused on some of the characters too. Thanks for the review!
I agree with you. Specially his father's second marriage was confusing.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”