Review by Kibetious -- McDowell by William H. Coles

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3038
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Re: Review by Kibetious -- McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Book Lover 35 wrote: 13 Nov 2018, 23:19 I like your review! You brought up some great book. The book made me think about certain issues too.
Thanks a lot. It is good to see that you have found the book thought-provoking as I also did.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

You bring up some interesting and valid points that society could learn from. I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Thank you for a wonderful and enlightening review.
charmperit
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charmperit.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by charmperit »

It seems like the author has a great writing skill; It is not easy to turn a villain into a likeable character. And with the story having lots of ups and down, this books seems to be page-turning. Thanks for the review.
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

SABRADLEY wrote: 15 Nov 2018, 12:57 You bring up some interesting and valid points that society could learn from. I'm glad you enjoyed the book. Thank you for a wonderful and enlightening review.
I am grateful for the reply. I enjoyed the book a lot. You are most welcome. Thanks for dropping by.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

charmperit wrote: 15 Nov 2018, 13:27 It seems like the author has a great writing skill; It is not easy to turn a villain into a likeable character. And with the story having lots of ups and down, this books seems to be page-turning. Thanks for the review.
The book is captivating right from the first page. This is quite unusual for a book that is devoid of a lot of action since much of it is a narration and also dialogues here and there. Thanks for the reply.
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Aan Granados
Currently Reading: Massacre Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 873
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aan-granados.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Aan Granados »

I think much of the violence exhibited by children comes from video games. This pastime should be regulated by parents. Thanks for a wonderful review.
R Benedicta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-benedicta.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by R Benedicta »

McDowell is a novel that will make you think deeply about the choices you make in life.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”